Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah that's a legit gif. The intention behind the poster posting it was definitely malicious though. :manny:
You gotta start somewhere. If people were truly anal about things being perfect we wouldn't have online MP as "lag" would be a problem.

where is it being reported though? :patrice:

you don't show shyt off like that at the CES looking flabby like that.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
How much this shyt gonna cost

Gotta get my vita now

:win:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool shyt...now they just need to answer 2 questions:

1. how much?
2. how is this gonna work with games you already own?....i'm not buying games i own again

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That was on a Ps3 :snoop:, xbots :duck: has no limits. Where lying is NECESSARY

I knew something was foul...

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Bruh, they said it would be ready already and its not. Now its summer 2014
They said they had PS1/2 ready. Where it at?
Now you wanna cry foul when you see lag, and you got Jax fake confirming stuff with just him saying it
He didn't post a link, you didn't even question how he knows its via a PS3

So, how does he know that? :popcorn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont' want to buy games you already own? Then this is not for you :manny:

you might be right, cause nope, i'm not repurchasing games i already own, and i'm sure there are plenty of others out there like me....that's why i need that question answered...cause the feeling i'm getting off the early description/detatils is that games we already own will have nothing to do with this....everything will have to be bought again...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you might be right, cause nope, i'm not repurchasing games i already own, and i'm sure there are plenty of others out there like me....that's why i need that question answered...cause the feeling i'm getting off the early description/detatils is that games we already own will have nothing to do with this....everything will have to be bought again...
Thats EXACTLY what this is. They want to stream the games you own to you... for a fee.
This is only a good idea for someone who ISN'T a gamer. Sony could have used this service to let you play your already owned games via Backwards compatibility. But no, they wanna make money
They bought Gaikai an online streaming service, so they can resell you the games you already played.

The more info that drops, the less cool this seems. I'm not dying to play a PS1/2 or even 3 game right now
I played the ones I cared about. If you are a sony head, this isn't really for you. This is more for hardcore xbox gamers who never played the top sony titles.

Now if you own a sony console, you can get games for cheap. But if you don't have a playstaion
Then maybe you wouldn't mind paying $15 to have access to Last of Us/etc. I just don't see this service working via PS4. I never did see it working. Smart move to turn it from a VitaTV to VitaTV anywhere.
They just need to figure out how to market it. sony gamers for instance will not be where they will make money off this. Do THEY know that?

TBC...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Bruh, they said it would be ready already and its not. Now its summer 2014
They said they had PS1/2 ready. Where it at?
Now you wanna cry foul when you see lag, and you got Jax fake confirming stuff with just him saying it
He didn't post a link, you didn't even question how he knows its via a PS3

So, how does he know that? :popcorn:
It's a PS3 controller :dwillhuh:
itAOQHqlArZxR.png
waiting for more duck tales.