Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
then why would you get rid of your ps3 just to re-pay for games and have a lesser experience?
IDK, maybe they want an All-in-One experience
will they have to pay for them again to play via this service?
No, but I would assume there are some people in the world that would use the service.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh its lag just playing games when the shyt is processed on your own machine. You think there wont be an ounce of additional lag when the game is being run on machines thousands of miles away?

Miss me with the fanboy shyt and lets talk logic here.
I do this with my vita. miles away and it plays with minimal issues but y'all were quick to say it would be unplayable.

Too much salt is bad for your health.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
IDK, maybe they want an All-in-One experience

No, but I would assume there are some people in the world that would use the service.

There are some people in the world that would use a lot of shyt. That doesn't mean it is appealing to most people. Especially stans/enthusiasts as most people commenting in this thread are.

I could see some value in this for people who don't/never owned a ps3 as a casual way to catch up on games. But none of us here are "casual" are we :usure:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still keeping my ps3 but I will try out the service for some AAA titles since they usually lack replay value.