Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: So you basically saying you're a psychic and you know everyone's setup right now? Yea man what the hell is wrong with us, why the hell should I want to stream PS2 games to my Vita when I can just go buy a rare PS3 or PS2 with the games and hook it up to my TV. The fukk is wrong with us :rudy:

nikka please, you know damn well you have a ps1-2 emulator on your PC. Hell I got a PSX emulator on my iphone.

:camby: fukk outa here with shyt, you know this service doesn't appeal to anything but your fanboyism. Give it up bruh

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just to avoid switching hdmi ports. You'd pay for inferior versions of games you already have, or could get dirt cheap?

Sony stans :heh:

Who's to say they still have (or ever had) those games? And who's to say they're "inferior"?

Are you trolling right now or are you really this dense?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who's to say they still have (or ever had) those games? And who's to say they're "inferior"?

Are you trolling right now or are you really this dense?

They are all inferior. The streaming adds lag and it lowers the visual quality of the titles. In perfect conditions set up by Sony there was perceptible lag and a loss of visual quality. Your home set up will probably be worse.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:beli: Cloud is dope and everything, but when they gonna drop a new 'Syphon Filter' game tho? :damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka please, you know damn well you have a ps1-2 emulator on your PC. Hell I got a PSX emulator on my iphone.

:camby: fukk outa here with shyt, you know this service doesn't appeal to anything but your fanboyism. Give it up bruh
Son you really are playing dumb.

Playing games on my PS2 emulator require me to
A)Download games which take up space
B)Configure each game separately and even then some games have issues still
C.)Sit in front of the TV and play them.

Can I stream my PS1/2 emulator to my Vita? Can I stream them to a phone?? Tablet?? Another PS3?? I cant' walk outside and stream my PS2 games. I can't download a PS2 emulatofor for my phone and I sure as hell ain't about to whip out a PS2 randomly to play the warriors or w/e else that's out.
I guess you just conveniently ignored everything else we were saying in regards to the other population of folks interested that may not have a PS3.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cloud was supposed to increase the capabilities of the Xbox One to 2025 PC-level shyt, but now it can't properly handle PS2 games? :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Son you really are playing dumb.

Playing games on my PS2 emulator require me to
A)Download games which take up space
B)Configure each game separately and even then some games have issues still
C.)Sit in front of the TV and play them.

Can I stream my PS1/2 emulator to my Vita? Can I stream them to a phone?? Tablet?? Another PS3?? I cant' walk outside and stream my PS2 games. I can't download a PS2 emulatofor for my phone and I sure as hell ain't about to whip out a PS2 randomly to play the warriors or w/e else that's out.
I guess you just conveniently ignored everything else we were saying in regards to the other population of folks interested that may not have a PS3.

I'm not talking to any other population of folks. I'm talking to you, and you know damn well you have limited use for this. Like you said about your vita remote play it was "pretty cool"
Not that you were able to get in any quality gaming sessions, but just that it was cool that it worked. Ps now will be a novelty to you. Not the game changing inovation y'all are trying to paint it as. It's ok to admit that, you won't loose your Stan card.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They are all inferior. The streaming adds lag and it lowers the visual quality of the titles. In perfect conditions set up by Sony there was perceptible lag and a loss of visual quality. Your home set up will probably be worse.
The quality of the game would be great and sony said you at least need 5mb for a "good experience". You're underrated the potential quality of the titles that are going to be given to us via ps now. The ps2 gaming library especially has a lot of underrated or overlooked games since it had a shyt load of titles. Not only that p2p games (i.e The last of Us) will have dedicated servers b/c of ps now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The quality of the game would be great and sony said you at least need 5mb for a "good experience". You're underrated the potential quality of the titles that are going to be given to us via ps now. The ps2 gaming library especially has a lot of underrated or overlooked games since it had a shyt load of titles. Not only that p2p games (i.e The last of Us) will have dedicated servers b/c of ps now.

Like I said, in perfect conditions there is a very noticeable loss in quality. I never said the titles themselves wouldn't be good.

And I don't know where you get the dedicated servers idea. That has nothing to do with ps now

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like I said, in perfect conditions there is a very noticeable loss in quality. I never said the titles themselves wouldn't be good.

And I don't know where you get the dedicated servers idea. That has nothing to do with ps now
Sony said that titles with online capabilities (most likely all will be ps3 titles) will still have online support and games that are p2p will now have dedicated servers