Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Honestly, I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
I didn't have a lot of games for the Genesis but when the Sega channel came out I got to play those old joints I missed out on. This is how this service should be.

To some of us this seems like a failed attempt, but to people that are just starting to get into gaming it's a good way to catch up on their gaming without the clutter of physical media.
Seeing as China has raised it's ban on consoles, this could profit pretty well in that territory, also.
It should be some interesting times days a coming.
:blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
I didn't have a lot of games for the Genesis but when the Sega channel came out I got to play those old joints I missed out on. This is how this service should be.

To some of us this seems like a failed attempt, but to people that are just starting to get into gaming it's a good way to catch up on their gaming without the clutter of physical media.
Seeing as China has raised it's ban on consoles, this could profit pretty well in that territory, also.
It should be some interesting times days a coming.
:blessed:
This news got a few on here FURIOUS!

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The thing is I dont understand why somebody would be mad about an optional service they arent forced to pay for.

I know I mostly bought Sony Exclusives this generation but that doesnt mean I played every single one of them. I can go down the list on what I missed out on that this service would benefit myself and others on this forum.

And dont even get me started on all the ps1 and ps2 games I missed out on theres hundreds of classic games I never got to play as a kid that I couldn't afford.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This nikka Meech stay furious. He don't think it even possible that playstation fans can enjoy any features that it has.:lolbron:
:stopitslime: @Centipede said the same thing I said, yet y'all dapping his posts and acting like I said something different.

The service has limited appeal for those of us who have had a ps3. And it's geared at people who don't have/buy game consoles.

That's all I said in this thread and y'all got all buthurt and defensive, but a certified Sony dude comes in here to say the same thing and y'all dapping him up like he said something special.

Sony stans :heh:

Game streaming services have been around for years and none of you have subscribed, but now all of a sudden since Sony is doing it, you're all excited stream games.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:stopitslime: @Centipede said the same thing I said, yet y'all dapping his posts and acting like I said something different.

The service has limited appeal for those of us who have had a ps3. And it's geared at people who don't have/buy game consoles.

That's all I said in this thread and y'all got all buthurt and defensive, but a certified Sony dude comes in here to say the same thing and y'all dapping him up like he said something special.

Sony stans :heh:

Well, for 1., he didn't say his with an agenda like you did and always do. And for 2. he wasn't the slightest bit furious. You on the other hand...UFURIOUS. You got that fury in your eyes boy. And I sees you.:leostare:

Also, the use isn't as limited as you mad (not a typo) it out to be and Centipede made note of that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well, for 1., he didn't say his with an agenda like you did and always do. And for 2. he wasn't the slightest bit furious. You on the other hand...UFURIOUS. You got that fury in your eyes boy. And I sees you.:leostare:

Also, the use isn't as limited as you mad (not a typo) it out to be and Centipede made note of that.
Pretend other people are mad when your stanary is exposed brehs:heh:

We been had picture-in-picture technology but when snap dropped y'all were like :gladbron:
Never were you able to watch a football game and have your fantasy info on the screen updating in real time at the same time.

Never were you able to play a game and bring up a digital strategy guide relevant to your current place in the game on the same screen.

Snap=/=PIP and even then you didn't have anybody running around like its the best shyt since sliced bread. It is a nice added feature and that's how it's been treated.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Pretend other people are mad when your stanary is exposed brehs:heh:

Never were you able to watch a football game and have your fantasy info on the screen updating in real time at the same time.

Never were you able to play a game and bring up a digital strategy guide relevant to your current place in the game on the same screen.

Snap=/=PIP and even then you didn't have anybody running around like its the best shyt since sliced bread. It is a nice added feature and that's how it's been treated.

Keep quoting everyone to show how ufurious you not brehs.:banderas:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:usure: I been did that with at&t u verse

Because in the age of smartphones & tablets that's unnecessary, why not go with the option that allows you to keep the entire screen focused on the game :why:
Noones acting like it's the best shyt now that they used it
Y'all Xbots were actin like snap was gonna move gaming forward when they first announced it :heh: