Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:usure: I been did that with at&t u verse
:duck:

Because in the age of smartphones & tablets that's unnecessary, why not go with the option that allows you to keep the entire screen focused on the game :why:
You can't focus on the screen and your phone at the same time anyway. And saying "Xbox snap machinima" is much more intuitive then trying to google something on your phone. The machinima app jumps directly into the game your playing and the situation that you are in.

Noones acting like it's the best shyt now that they used it
Y'all Xbots were actin like snap was gonna move gaming forward when they first announced it :heh:
Link? :popcorn:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:duck:

You can't focus on the screen and your phone at the same time anyway. And saying "Xbox snap machinima" is much more intuitive then trying to google something on your phone. The machinima app jumps directly into the game your playing and the situation that you are in.

Link? :popcorn:
Have you touched any of your consoles!? I can't see how you have the time considering how you stalk every Sony thread made.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
yall know gaikai was running ME3 Saints Row 4 Dead Space 2 L4D all flawlessly on their website before they were aquired from Sony and had to take it down right? Why yall acting like PS now is only going to be able to run PS1 and older games. Yall xbots are saltys as fukk