Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im excited about this cause i skipped last gen and want to play last of us, uncharted games on my ps4 and vita. so im assumin you can buy it on PS now and you'll have access to it on any device

and how does this work with new ps3 games, will they be released on PS now at the same time?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ever thought about the games you don't have or didn't play or want to play again?
:usure:

All of us here are enthusiasts who talk about how much we liked ps3 exclusives. Surely there aren't any that we missed. We also all have a ps3 now and the ability to buy the games we might want to play again

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I wouldn't mind having the PS3 games on the PS4, since I missed out on the last gen. I wonder will you be able to purchase these games and play them on the PS4. I'm not a fan of cloud tech, but I'm willing to see what happens with this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same reason you're excited about a sub-par FPS that threw "Mechs" in the mix and has a 12 player limit.

A brand new IP created by the makers of the most popular and successful franchise last gen, is somehow comparable to laggy, muddy versions of games from last gen with no new content?

Sony stans :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PS4
@MeachTheMonster
@Smooth3d

2up5tg2.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

All of us here are enthusiasts who talk about how much we liked ps3 exclusives. Surely there aren't any that we missed. We also all have a ps3 now and the ability to buy the games we might want to play again
What if you sold your PS3?
What if you let someone hold it?
Why buy one game just to play it on PS3 when I can presumably pay for a service that will let me stream that game plus countless other across a range of products??

Your next post will be why play a version of the game that will be laggy, look muddy and .........wait you already said that.
:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What if you sold your PS3?
What if you let someone hold it?
Why buy one game just to play it on PS3 when I can presumably pay for a service that will let me stream that game plus countless other across a range of products??

Your next post will be why play a version of the game that will be laggy, look muddy and .........wait you already said that.
:snoop:

Why sale your ps3 if you want to play ps3 games?

You really wanna play uncharted on your iPad?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why sale your ps3 if you want to play ps3 games?

You really wanna play uncharted on your iPad?
:noah: Why do people keep saying "sale" for "sell"?

Anyway my ps3 isn't sold, I still have it it's in my cousin room. I'm keeping it for Persona 5 and TLOU DLC and maybe a few other games.
I don't have an Ipad but if I did I'd love to play it on one. I have this thing called a Vita which allows me to game from miles away. It's pretty cool, I was playing Knack at worrk through it. When the Xbox Vita come you'll see how cool remote play is. For now stay salty.

The day Microsoft announces Xbox Now will be :blessed:. Can't wait to see what you guys think about it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:noah: Why do people keep saying "sale" for "sell"?

Anyway my ps3 isn't sold, I still have it it's in my cousin room. I'm keeping it for Persona 5 and TLOU DLC and maybe a few other games.
I don't have an Ipad but if I did I'd love to play it on one. I have this thing called a Vita which allows me to game from miles away. It's pretty cool, I was playing Knack at worrk through it. When the Xbox Vita come you'll see how cool remote play is. For now stay salty.

The day Microsoft announces Xbox Now will be :blessed:. Can't wait to see what you guys think about it.

You should sell your ps3 and just play all those games on playstation now.

And :dead: at playing laggy knack on your gameboy being "pretty cool". That shyt is the opposite of cool.

And Microsoft already showed halo working on a tablet a long time ago. Don't nobody want that shyt :heh: Sony is just trying to cash in on their library from people who aren't buying consoles. For those of us that do buy consoles ps now has a very limited appeal. You dudes are just to enthralled in stanary to admit it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't play those games on my playstation now, it doesn't support it. :troll:

And :dead: at playing laggy knack on your gameboy being "pretty cool". That shyt is the opposite of cool.
Just as predicted, of course it would not be "cool" to you. That shyt was fire fukk nikka. Fukk what you talmbout. Variety is the key of life or w/e. :birdman:

And Microsoft already showed halo working on a tablet a long time ago. Don't nobody want that shyt :heh: Sony is just trying to cash in on their library from people who aren't buying consoles. For those of us that do buy consoles ps now has a very limited appeal. You dudes are just to enthralled in stanary to admit it.

:russ: Please nikka, if streaming to microsoft tablets came out tomorrow NOBODY would care as there's about 4 titles total across the xbox original and 360 that people might want to play. :pachaha:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Everybody with a PS4 doesn't have a PS3.
Everybody with a PS4 might not have ever had a PS3.
People that don't intend on buying a PS3 or PS4 can play PS3 titles if they have a Bravia TV.

It's not rocket science why people may be interested in this.