Sony's Gamescom conference 2012 -1pm EST

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
nikkas over-reacting like a mutha. Acting like PS4 is only going to have indie titles (which I don't mind at all as long they are original and fun) and pissed that it isn't coming out on a date that was rumored a week ago.

Xbots throwing fuel to the fire too and I can't hate because of how some of these dudes are acting :smh:
just being realistic. if they keep putting out piff for ps3, and the ps4 is really just a ps3 with social features, that doesnt play ps3 games...i can see myself buying it, setting it up, and not turning it on again until next summer

that goes for xbox 1 also

nothin new

ive been an early adopter forever, at some point i want to stop bumping my head

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New prices
4GB- $14.99

8GB- $19.99

16GB- $39.99

32GB- $79.99

fukk outta here Sony. Significantly reduced my ass :beli:

Get rid of that 4GB. Drop the 8GB to $10. Drop the 32GB to $50 at least. And introduce a 64GB then we're talking :beli:

EDIT: Just realized those are the prices Amazon has had for months now. With any luck, maybe they'll drop it even further now :snoop:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because to this point, a lot of Sony's success is due to Microsoft's failings and flailings about the Xbox 1. I'm going to preface, as if I really need to, but to say that I'm an Xbot basically. However, go back and look at the Sony PS4 reveal in February or Sony E3 in June. In February, the big news was 8GB GDDR5 RAM, in June, it was price and trading games in. Those got the loudest levels of applause. Nothing as far as games have gotten the masses excited. It's been about specs and for a while, it was the only console without DRM. We acknowledge that the Xbox 1 is the weaker of the two consoles. However, hardware, in this day and age, is not the focal point going forward. Xbox 1 games look good enough. Don't believe me, look at Forza 5 and Ryse. It is the software and the games. I am not ignorant to Microsoft's overall goals but I've long acknowledged that this is the route that gaming consoles need to take to have a place in a home. I'm buying a PS4 on launch date with Driveclub on launch. However, if you don't have a PS3, 360, PC, then the PS4 offers a great launch lineup. However, for those of us that have these things, it leaves a lot to be desired. XB1 launch lineup has definitely put its best foot forward.

this is all well and good breh and i sincerely feel you on what you said (pause)

but what has anything you said got to do with the november release date? which is what my post was in reference to

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
neogaf so embarrassed they shut the site down

:rip:

:bryan::russ:
this is all well and good breh and i sincerely feel you on what you said (pause)

but what has anything you said got to do with the november release date? which is what my post was in reference to

I thought I quoted something else, my bad breh.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Not as excited about next gen as i thought i would be, GTAV gonna hold me over for awhile. Not picking up an Xbox one or PS4 until they release something that interests me. *puts WWE championship on christmas list* :youngsabo: