Daps
Reppin
gnap
i already gave my reason. i dont know which thread

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chi
Both conferences came off as pretty underwhelming but the big deal for me was getting a release dates for the systems...Sony went and dropped Nov 15 which means Microsoft will be following suit soon. I personally don't mind PS4 launching in Nov since it gives me more time to :eat: off GTAV plus it's still $100 cheaper than XboxOne. I'll probably end up getting both at some point but right now I think sony still has the edge just off price alone.

:yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't understand why nikkas are upset?

You lot are acting like females

You built up in y'all heads that it was going to release in ocotber (for some retarded reason when no official source indicated this was going to happen)

and mid nov is 2-3 weeks later than the the late october date you lot thought the ps4 was going to be released in

:what: what's th difference in 2-3 weeks?

Because to this point, a lot of Sony's success is due to Microsoft's failings and flailings about the Xbox 1. I'm going to preface, as if I really need to, but to say that I'm an Xbot basically. However, go back and look at the Sony PS4 reveal in February or Sony E3 in June. In February, the big news was 8GB GDDR5 RAM, in June, it was price and trading games in. Those got the loudest levels of applause. Nothing as far as games have gotten the masses excited. It's been about specs and for a while, it was the only console without DRM. We acknowledge that the Xbox 1 is the weaker of the two consoles. However, hardware, in this day and age, is not the focal point going forward. Xbox 1 games look good enough. Don't believe me, look at Forza 5 and Ryse. It is the software and the games. I am not ignorant to Microsoft's overall goals but I've long acknowledged that this is the route that gaming consoles need to take to have a place in a home. I'm buying a PS4 on launch date with Driveclub on launch. However, if you don't have a PS3, 360, PC, then the PS4 offers a great launch lineup. However, for those of us that have these things, it leaves a lot to be desired. XB1 launch lineup has definitely put its best foot forward.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
along with others in this thread talking about pushing their pre orders back or straight cancelling it.

so :what: angle you coming from? cos i'm only responding to the shyte being typed in this thread
nikkas over-reacting like a mutha. Acting like PS4 is only going to have indie titles (which I don't mind at all as long they are original and fun) and pissed that it isn't coming out on a date that was rumored a week ago.

Xbots throwing fuel to the fire too and I can't hate because of how some of these dudes are acting :smh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
maybe i'm getting older and a little pessimistic but i'm not really impressed with either of these lineups. they're not the worst launch lineups but they certainly aren't all that impressive.
i'm really :dwillhuh: at how either fanboy camps are proclaiming their camp got the heat because :patrice: neither do :manny:

the real games that are hype worthy don't even really have a solid 2014 release date.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas over-reacting like a mutha. Acting like PS4 is only going to have indie titles (which I don't mind at all as long they are original and fun) and pissed that it isn't coming out on a date that was rumored a week ago.

Xbots throwing fuel to the fire too and I can't hate because of how some of these dudes are acting :smh:
Well friend, xbots want Sony fans to be under the presumption that all of those multiplat titles are xbox excslusive. Most people wont be buying xbox exclusives at launch. They'll be buying multiplat titles. With COD, BF, 2k, Madde, Assassins creed all competing with exclusives theres no way exclusives have a chance right now, well, cept Killzone :youngsabo:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
If you're gonna get the console at some point, I don't understand why you would cancel your pre-order (unless you're strapped for cash at the launch time, which is completely understandable, as it is the Holidays).

The price won't come down anytime soon (if at all...I mean it's pretty cheap considering). Postponing the inevitable because you didn't like a press conference? Meh, kinda petty IMO. I guess y'all expected a slew of AAA titles to be announced? How many system launches have you been through? shyt doesn't work that way, and honestly, you shouldn't want it to. Most of these companies are focused on current gen games, so some games in the next gen launch window are gonna be...gimped...for lack of a better word.

I haven't watch a second of anything at Gamescom, and I don't feed into this bullshyt console war you clowns partake in. I pre-ordered my PS4, and I'm keeping it. I have not pre-ordered an Xbox One, and unless they release a Kinect-less version, I won't be getting it at all. That's where I've stood, and continue to stand

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
maybe i'm getting older and a little pessimistic but i'm not really impressed with either of these lineups. they're not the worst launch lineups but they certainly aren't all that impressive.
i'm really :dwillhuh: at how either fanboy camps are proclaiming their camp got the heat because :patrice: neither do :manny:

the real games that are hype worthy don't even really have a solid 2014 release date.
Both lineups are weak.

BF4 looks the best out of all of them hands down and that can be played on everything. Killzone will sell the most out of all the launch titles though. People love their shooters.