Sony's Gamescom conference 2012 -1pm EST

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Sony hasn't even revealed their console yet? :ohhh:

And we expect them to not get outshipped by M$ when they can't even put together a prototype system for display :usure:
Let me help you out a little before they come to crucify you. Its been shown but not shown playing games unlike the X1.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
neogaf so embarrassed they shut the site down

:rip:

NeoGAF crashed everytime their is an event/announcement. They crashed during the February 20th PS4 event, May 21st Xbox1 event, June 10th E3 MS conference & especially Sony's conference. So it's no surprise that NeoGAF crashed during Sony's Gamscom conference. NeoGAF will probably crash again next month during TGS .

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Let help you out a little before they come to crucify you. Its been shown but not shown playing games unlike the X1.

my mistake friend, I worded that in a bad way. I forgot this leaning tower of POS Sony revealed

sony-unveils-the-playstation-4-2.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sony hasn't even revealed their console yet? :ohhh:

And we expect them to not get outshipped by M$ when they can't even put together a prototype system for display :usure:
The system already has a prototype and has already been in the hands of reviewers. You're misguided.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Both lineups are weak.

BF4 looks the best out of all of them hands down and that can be played on everything. Killzone will sell the most out of all the launch titles though. People love their shooters.
No way in hell is Killzone gonna outsell COD, BF4, Watch Dogs and Ass Creed :smugfavre:

conference was weak. too much indie shyt. They needed to announce at least ONE major AAA exclusive. Instead all they did was mention that SSM and ND are working PS4 now... shyt i'd take a logo rather than nothing at all. :bryan:

The Order is a launch window title... show me some gameplay of that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No way in hell is Killzone gonna outsell COD, BF4, Watch Dogs and Ass Creed :smugfavre:

conference was weak. too much indie shyt. They needed to announce at least ONE major AAA exclusive. Instead all they did was mention that SSM and ND are working PS4 now... shyt i'd take a logo rather than nothing at all. :bryan:

The Order is a launch window title... show me some gameplay of that.
I meant exclusives. I didn't put that in the post, but yeah I know it's not going to outsell those 3rd party multiplats...

But for console exclusives, I think Shadowfall will sell more than any of the One exclusives

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
NeoGAF crashed everytime their is an event/announcement. They crashed during the February 20th PS4 event, May 21st Xbox1 event, June 10th E3 MS conference & especially Sony's conference. So it's no surprise that NeoGAF crashed during Sony's Gamscom conference. NeoGAF will probably crash again next month during TGS .

this dude got dates :russ:

relax, it was a joke, Mr NeoGAF™ PR Guy

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
hmmm

the release date seems strategic as fukk

they're kinda pulling microsofts card, cos microsoft is clearly rushing the xbox 1 to compete with sony, so sony by releasing the ps4 in mid nov kinda forces microsofts hand to further rush stuff and release the xbox 1 in oct because they need breathing room away from the ps4 launch and they have to release before december because of christmas season

hmmm

well played sony :ehh:

Wouldn't it be even better to drop it in October then?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I meant exclusives. I didn't put that in the post, but yeah I know it's not going to outsell those 3rd party multiplats...

But for console exclusives, I think Shadowfall will sell more than any of the One exclusives

Breh, they have like 7 games that are Microsoft produced on launch date and they cover a variety of genres. Sony has Knack, Drive Club and Killzone. It's really not hard to see which will be the highest seller.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

Oh yeah, I can see that. I think Killzone being there at launch will be a huge boost for the franchise.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh, they have like 7 games that are Microsoft produced on launch date and they cover a variety of genres. Sony has Knack, Drive Club and Killzone. It's really not hard to see which will be the highest seller.
So you agree that Killzone will sell more than any launch One exclusive also right?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Killzone gonna have to compete with BF4 and COD though. all jokes/stanning aside, I don't think it's a good idea to drop any competitive multiplayer shooter at the same time as those two games

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

if it doesn't that's pretty sad considering it's the only exclusive FPS available.