Daps
Yo GAF just went back to it's old layout :dwillhuh:

:dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't it be even better to drop it in October then?

not really if they can't stock enough units. Potential media backlash etc etc. Also, if they never planned to release in october it could fucc up their plans. They can't not launch before xmas now so...

either way, the ball is in microsofts court now

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Killzone gonna have to compete with BF4 and COD though. all jokes/stanning aside, I don't think it's a good idea to drop any competitive multiplayer shooter at the same time as those two games

Sony is setting Guerilla Games up for failure, but looking at the rest of their exclusive launch titles... it looks like they don't have a choice.

if it doesn't that's pretty sad considering it's the only exclusive FPS available.

:patrice:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course, Knack is going to be looked at with disgust, Drive Club is going to under perform at retail. Last by attrition.
I wasn't just talking about PS4 exclusives though... I was including Xbox One launch exclusives as well...

Dead Rising, Ryse, Forza etc... I don't see any outselling Killzone

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Killzone gonna have to compete with BF4 and COD though. all jokes/stanning aside, I don't think it's a good idea to drop any competitive multiplayer shooter at the same time as those two games

That's probably why they should have tried to get PS4 out earlier to give SF a little breathing room...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wasn't just talking about PS4 exclusives though... I was including Xbox One launch exclusives as well...

This gen despite having good titles is going to have trouble competing with current gen titles. Its going to be like a train, but once it picks up speed, friend, this gen will be incredible

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's probably they should have tried to get PS4 out earlier to give SF a little breathing room...
Yeah... the more you look at it... Sony really throwing Killzone to the wolves. Only way it would have been able to get breathing room is if they had the PS4 out by the end of Sept. (which then would have been fukking with GTA5/PS3 sales).

I said late Sept. because it would have given the game a full month before the goons (COD, BF4) came out to play. I mean, a lot of gamers do have an ADD complex now a days so they might feel like trying out that new Killzone mid Nov. after putting in mad hours into BF4. But not really the best case scenario for Guerilla Games IMO.

Would have been more ideal had inFamous been ready for launch and Killzone paired up in the Spring with Titanfall

:yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I'm explaining my point though, because the Xbox 1 has more options i.e. games, none of the games should measure up to Killzone in sales. However, I would not be surprised to see Forza 5 outsell Killzone. The only major exclusive franchise on the PS4 at launch is Killzone. Microsoft is positioning Forza 5, Ryse and to a lesser extent, Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3 as blockbuster games at launch.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
it must have been quite an accomplishment getting Nintendo to allow them to release the Wind Waker on the PS4 :troll:

That was weak compared to Microsoft Next Gen FABLE that game makes me not even want to use Xbox One just for CABLE TV

Fable%20Heroes%20-751876

Microsoft can do amazing things with a console like the WINDOWS evolution technology over Apples
:stopitslime: