Angry-Panda.gif

"YOU LET M$ UPSTAGE US?! WHERE ARE THE LAUNCH TITLES?!"

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
ok i'm done

you nikkas are full blown retards

What about this conference was good and convincing of buying a PS4 at launch? To me, NOTHING. After that monumental E3, Sony clearly dropped the ball. I'm not angry over a release date, but this shyt didn't make me change my predetermined decision to buy an X1 first.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For us Madden heads football season is practically over in November. Personally, its hard for myself to be all into a football gm after the real NFL season ends.
ummm....ok?

football (soccer) season finishes in may and starts up again in late aug. Doesn't stop me from playing or wanting to play FIFA?

but still do you :yeshrug: at least you have a logical reason to be a bit upset

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
all the ill shyt is dropping on ps3 anyway. at least for this year...

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about this conference was good and convincing of buying a PS4 at launch? To me, NOTHING. After that monumental E3, Sony clearly dropped the ball. I'm not angry over a release date, but this shyt didn't make me change my predetermined decision to buy an X1 first.

my bad breh. I thought you was one of the brehs cancelling their ps4 pre order and switching over to the xbox 1

That would be retarded, but you saying is :yeshrug: kool

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im excited about that feature personally, friend. Ps4 just gets greater and greater. There isnt much else to expect from ps4. We already know its the most powerful system ever created. We know Sonys track record. We know it will outsell and outperform xbox1. The bar is high for sony so people get upset when it doesnt blow them away. The bar is low for xbox so people are satisfied with mediocrity.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
"we built the most powerful console ever... so you can play all these games that would probably run on your phone" :troll:

This exactly. Dont get me wrong, i love indie games and bought a ton of them for both the 360 and PS3. But i did not buy the system for those games.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Honestly I can't blame nikkas for doing that. All that hype (even from Sony) and we got a 95% garbage filled conference. So underwhelming that it doesn't seem worth being a guinea pig customer having the console day one.

I feel Sony split their attention between E3 and TGS (notice how Final Fantasy nor any other Japanese studio games got mentioned) and Gamescom just got caught in between. What I don't get is why they did such a long show though. They could've easily trimmed half an hour of this and still get the same message across without the whole thing dragging. I mean, House basically repeated half the shyt Tretton already said at E3 and even some of the stuff said at this show (like the Vita and PS3 12GB pricedrops). The show was sloppy as fukk, nobody can deny that, but it's not as if the console or the games itself magically regressed to a worse state.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This exactly. Dont get me wrong, i love indie games and bought a ton of them for both the 360 and PS3. But i did not buy the system for those games.

the thing is a lot of them are available on the PC right now, often for dirt cheap, and you don't even need a crazy "gaming rig" to play many of them

Last edited: