Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rushing? We have the most games and they look better lol

fair enough

but i'm talking about rushing stock numbers

microsoft has already cut down on the territories they were going to launch in, to which i'm assuming (obvs) is down to not being able to produce enough stock

that's rushing, no matter what way you look at it

what is the release date for xbox 1 btw breh? i didn't catch the conference for xbox 1

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They already said it.

KZSF
Knack
Driveclbu
The 3rd party games
tumblr_m275feuc6R1rsozlwo1_500.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really know a lot about Gamescom, but isn't there another week of it?

Are games typically not revealed then?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really canceling their preorders over this? :leon:

Honestly I can't blame nikkas for doing that. All that hype (even from Sony) and we got a 95% garbage filled conference. So underwhelming that it doesn't seem worth being a guinea pig customer having the console day one.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Conference was terrible.

-barely showed the new UI
-Indie this Indie that when they already shown that at E3
-no big name games that are droppin' down the line shown
-nothing on The Order shown
-horrible speakers
-basically 95% of the shyt displayed was months old/already revealed

shyt was garbage af.

I'm losing hope for next gen period. I hardly game as it is anyway, and the only game that looks like a first day cop is BF4 which I can play on my PC (but I rather play that on my 70in than on this monitor). I'm not moving my PC to the mancave so yeah... that's the only thing along with Killzone (which is a huge question mark at this point) that I would even cop for PS4.

Add the fact that I have a ridiculous backlog of shyt on PS3 to play, and GTA5 droppin' next month... starting to feel like cancelling this pre-order may not be that far out of the question. The best looking games IMO are BF4 and Titanfall and I have a PC that can run them both. Me gettin' a PS4 would be me just splurging just to do so honestly.

:ld:
You have graduated from the Console BS, thats the problem.

No PC gamer ever gets excited for console stuff outside of exclusives. All this new UI/Features are things I have been doing on my PC since Windows XP

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Conference was terrible.

-barely showed the new UI
-Indie this Indie that when they already shown that at E3
-no big name games that are droppin' down the line shown
-nothing on The Order shown
-horrible speakers
-basically 95% of the shyt displayed was months old/already revealed

shyt was garbage af.

I'm losing hope for next gen period. I hardly game as it is anyway, and the only game that looks like a first day cop is BF4 which I can play on my PC (but I rather play that on my 70in than on this monitor). I'm not moving my PC to the mancave so yeah... that's the only thing along with Killzone (which is a huge question mark at this point) that I would even cop for PS4.

Add the fact that I have a ridiculous backlog of shyt on PS3 to play, and GTA5 droppin' next month... starting to feel like cancelling this pre-order may not be that far out of the question. The best looking games IMO are BF4 and Titanfall and I have a PC that can run them both. Me gettin' a PS4 would be me just splurging just to do so honestly.

:ld:
You have graduated from the Console BS, thats the problem.

No PC gamer ever gets excited for console stuff outside of exclusives. All this new UI/Features are things I have been doing on my PC since Windows XP

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
I don't understand why nikkas are upset?

You lot are acting like females

You built up in y'all heads that it was going to release in ocotber (for some retarded reason when no official source indicated this was going to happen)

and mid nov is 2-3 weeks later than the the late october date you lot thought the ps4 was going to be released in

:what: what's th difference in 2-3 weeks?
For us Madden heads football season is practically over in November. Personally, its hard for myself to be all into a football gm after the real NFL season ends.