Sony's Gamescom conference 2012 -1pm EST

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MS went already?

they didn't show anything. it was behind closed doors, not stream or anything. They wanted no parts of adding to their horrible PR from the reveal and E3.

At this point, there really isn't anything "new" to report. Just waiting on November now.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This shyt really got me considering cancelling my PS4 preorder and switching to Xbox One, MS's launch window line up looks so much better. I'd just get a PS4 when the games start rolling through

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I liked this conference for Vita news(trash outside of that) but as it stands I'm re-upping on my xbot stanship and copping PS4 few years after.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why nikkas are upset?

You lot are acting like females

You built up in y'all heads that it was going to release in ocotber (for some retarded reason when no official source indicated this was going to happen)

and mid nov is 2-3 weeks later than the the late october date you lot thought the ps4 was going to be released in

:what: what's th difference in 2-3 weeks?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked this conference for Vita news(trash outside of that) but as it stands I'm re-upping on my xbot stanship and copping PS4 few years after.
ok i'm done

you nikkas are full blown retards

edit

what si the xbox 1 release date (serious question, no troll or fanboy)

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
hmmm

the release date seems strategic as fukk

they're kinda pulling microsofts card, cos microsoft is clearly rushing the xbox 1 to compete with sony, so sony by releasing the ps4 in mid nov kinda forces microsofts hand to further rush stuff and release the xbox 1 in oct because they need breathing room away from the ps4 launch and they have to release before december because of christmas season

hmmm

well played sony :ehh:
rushing? We have the most games and they look better lol

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
This is why Stanning for consoles is the stupidiest shyt. I dont see how anyone can defend this garbage. Sony is making the exact damn mistake they made with the Vita. Indies are cool, but they are a side dish. N*ggas need that meat and even grey undercooked meat from Microsoft is better than Nibbles from Sony. A n*gga is starving right now and Sony dont look like they are ready to feed man.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Conference was terrible.

-barely showed the new UI
-Indie this Indie that when they already shown that at E3
-no big name games that are droppin' down the line shown
-nothing on The Order shown
-horrible speakers
-basically 95% of the shyt displayed was months old/already revealed

shyt was garbage af.

I'm losing hope for next gen period. I hardly game as it is anyway, and the only game that looks like a first day cop is BF4 which I can play on my PC (but I rather play that on my 70in than on this monitor). I'm not moving my PC to the mancave so yeah... that's the only thing along with Killzone (which is a huge question mark at this point) that I would even cop for PS4.

Add the fact that I have a ridiculous backlog of shyt on PS3 to play, and GTA5 droppin' next month... starting to feel like cancelling this pre-order may not be that far out of the question. The best looking games IMO are BF4 and Titanfall and I have a PC that can run them both. Me gettin' a PS4 would be me just splurging just to do so honestly.

:ld: