Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
How much time that asian guy get for shook bussing down a hall way in New York city cuz a door closed and he got scared
Probation

The cop that choked Eric Garner to death didn't even get punished.

Wouldn't wish the South on my worst enemy

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Except that Black women aren't the only women being killed by cops after calling 9-1-1.....which was the argument.

:unimpressed:
The argument was about this trash can cop, who would not have threatened to shoot her in her f***king face, and followed through with it, knowing she had a mental condition, knowing she wasn't posing a threat, refused her any medical help after he shot her beneath the eye like she was human, didn't want his partner to waste his medical resources on her, called her a crazy bytch while she was lying dead, if she had been a 5' 1", 105 pound white girl. That's when you disagreed with me.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
No, the argument I responded to was about this NOT happening to a 'White' woman.

Like I said, you missed the argument being made even though YOU made it.​
You clearly responded to me with a disagreeing Michael Jordan smiley in your post #417. Do you need me to show it.

Then you tried to compare this to the Justine Damond case, which already got shot down, since the cop didn't even know her race. Name me one time a Black cop knowingly shot a White woman, especially a Black male cop. You can't even name one time a Black cop even threatened to shoot a White woman.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You clearly responded to me with a disagreeing Michael Jordan smiley in your post #417. Do you need me to show it.
No need because I responded, directly, to this......​
But he wouldn't have done this to a 5' 1", 105 pound white girl.
Now, if you meant THAT SPECIFIC OFFICER, that's a whole different thing, i.e., conjecture. From what's been presented so far, we have no evidence supporting or falsifying that opinion. What we DO have is video of an officer unjustifiably murdering a Black woman.​

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
People defending this cop on social media are tryna hype up what was seen on Bodycam# 2. Once you realize she put on mittens after he pulled his gun on her, then ducked, then what she did in Bodycam #2 really becomes irrelevant. That's like drawing a gun on an unarmed person, telling them to do the impossible, watch them hide, walk them down, and shoot them, leaving the victim no choice but to defend themselves. There's still no proof she was even throwing the pot.

The prosecution saw both videos. If they thought this cop was justified after watching Bodycam #2, then he would have never been arrested and denied bail, especially since he's a cop. She should have had a 12 gauge behind that counter, and blow his brains out. I seldom talk like that, but this case leave people with no choice.

Last edited: