Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Simple as that. Dems not getting my vote until that Act gets passed cause what difference does it make if we're still being executed in our own home who's in office?

1/11
Trump: I’m giving federal immunity to police officers

2/11
He just lost whatever black men vote he had left… I swear Trump is a gift that keeps on giving to dems. LMAO….

3/11
Bold stance in the wake of Sonya Massey’s murder. Don’t let this comment slide media.

4/11
YALL GO LOOK AT WHY HE IS SO DESPERATE YOU WILL THANK ME LATER I PROMISE

5/11
interesting. qualified immunity already exist but i guess his fans wouldn’t know that

6/11
Terrible 😡

7/11
I'll say it again. trump's campaign strategy is: 'say anything to win'

100 days. it's going to be a wild ride.

8/11
Once again:

“bOtH sIdEs ArE tHe SaMe”

9/11
This is straight from the gangsta book, i know something about it.

10/11
Do you think Trump promising to give Federal immunity to police officers has anything to do with these statements?

11/11
He wants to give federal immunity to police officers to do their job, but he did not call them on January 6 to do their job.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GR2ZO5MWAAA7xch.jpg

GR2ZO5GWEAAzFmJ.jpg

GTiZkMoWYAEOFEB.png

GTiZkMpXIAApEm2.png

GTiZkM-XcAAlx2z.png

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Fukk nikka where the fukk I caped for him?

Me saying he's a can't get right is caping???

Him killing her doesn't make him racist you stupid muthaphucka...it makes him a dumb ass murderer.

Simple ass fakkit
But he wouldn't have done this to a 5' 1", 105 pound white girl.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not tryna turn this into a gender thing, but I hope we don't forget about what recently happened to Air Force Senior Airman Roger Fortson. I think that cop is still out on bail. But this is beginning to happen to more Black women lately.

It starts with a lot of those White men in childhood. I've seen this going to grade school with white boys, especially when school busing started. They showed hatred for Black girls as bad as they did for Black boys, once they had the opportunity. I saw this even before school busing. The only way you kept respect, was to let them know you could whopped that a**.

Back in the hood, we did have some tomboys who could beat-up boys, up until about half way through elementary. And don't let them be taller, and about two years older than that boy...lol. But them trashy white boys from outside the hood, don't know how to differentiate between the tomboy type and the Sonya Massey type. And when they do see the Sonya Massey type, they find a reason to look at her like a whore, or will treat her like the tomboy type. Some of those white boys carry that into their adulthood, and join hate groups as soon as they get outta high school. And unfortunately, a lot of them become cops, like that piece of trash who killed Sonya Massey.

And they see those tomboy types as men when they become adults, and don't wanna understand they became women. They still wanna see her as something to beat up, conquer, or sometimes even kill these days, along with Black men.
Brazillian Jiujitsu is needed

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

But he wouldn't have done this to a 5' 1", 105 pound white girl.
Maybe I'm going too deep in to this, and it's not like I don't know he's not a racist he may well be.

It's comparable to "over-charging" people. And how that allows savvy pos to get off because it's hard to prove.

If the entire case rested on him killing her because he's racist, what happens when he go and get his mixed kids and black friends? For right now I'll say he maybe prejudiced. But I understand we lump them together so I digress.

For all we know he maybe a Satanist (which I'm wondering) and being rebuked made his demon come out.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I'm going too deep in to this, and it's not like I don't know he's not a racist he may well be.

It's comparable to "over-charging" people. And how that allows savvy pos to get off because it's hard to prove.

If the entire case rested on him killing her because he's racist, what happens when he go and get his mixed kids and black friends? For right now I'll say he maybe prejudiced. But I understand we lump them together so I digress.

For all we know he maybe a Satanist (which I'm wondering) and being rebuked made his demon come out.
It doesn't work like that.
If they can't prove first degree he gets 2nd degree. It's on the judge to give the sentence and he can choose the maximum or minimum. If they want him to get out early they give him the minimum

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Two different situations. Yes, this cop was a coward, but both were startled because she ran towards their vehicle. There wasn't even enough time to determine if she was white. He got 12 years, but in the same state, the cop who killed Philando Castile was acquitted.
How much time that asian guy get for shook bussing down a hall way in New York city cuz a door closed and he got scared