Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
No need because I responded, directly, to this......

Now, if you meant THAT SPECIFIC OFFICER, that's a whole different thing, i.e., conjecture. From what's been presented so far, we have no evidence supporting or falsifying that opinion. What we DO have is video of an officer unjustifiably murdering a Black woman.​
I added this to my response:

"Then you tried to compare this to the Justine Damond case, which was already shot down, since the cop didn't even know her race. Name me one time a Black cop knowingly shot a White woman, especially a Black male cop. You can't even name one time a Black cop even threatened to shoot a White woman".

This was part of your argument wasn't it?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I was actually repeating myself. This time I put it where the goats can get. But you're running from my question.
Now what you're doing is....

Moving_the_Goalposts.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
People defending this cop on social media are tryna hype up what was seen on Bodycam# 2. Once you realize she put on mittens after he pulled his gun on her, then ducked, then what she did in Bodycam #2 really becomes irrelevant. That's like drawing a gun on an unarmed person, telling them to do the impossible, watch them hide, walk them down, and shoot them, leaving the victim no choice but to defend themselves. There's still no proof she was even throwing the pot.

The prosecution saw both videos. If they thought this cop was justified after watching Bodycam #2, then he would have never been arrested and denied bail, especially since he's a cop. She should have had a 12 gauge behind that counter, and blow his brains out. I seldom talk like that, but this case leave people with no choice.
Exactly after she sat the pot back down and got on her knees. The cop then walked around the counter towars her with a gun drawn

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
FXCK.

:snoop:

Goddamnit.

I watched the video by accident. I NEVER watch these fxcking vids. Not after they smoked Philando Castile in front of his wife and kids like that. Turns out this is one of the worst ones too. Didn't think they'd play the whole thing on the news wtf.

Now here I am. :francis: fxcked my whole day up. There's gotta be a way to keep more of these demons off the force. Apparently dude was fired from like 7 departments how the hell was he not cleaning toilets somewhere?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I saw this one video where a man is saying she had the pot above her head, in the air, while throwing it. What made it so bad was, he had sound, and was seeing it in slow motion. I said earlier, that the pot went airborne after she was shot. That is still true, but the pot also went above her head like that, because she had grabbed her left eye after being shot just below it, and the top of her left mitten knock the pot above her head into the air, as she fell back. I didn't consider that at first. Again, the only way you would think this was her throwing the pot above her head, and towards him, even after hearing the gun shots, would be because that's what you wanna see, just like the man showing this video, although he was on her side at first.

If anything, when you see Bodycam #2 in slow motion, that's when you see she ducked wearing mittens. It seems like everytime you view this video, you see something different. But when I watch videos in slow motion to get a better understanding of what happened, I don't only consider the slowest speed .25. I get a better understanding going back and forth between speeds .5 and .75.

Last edited: