Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now what you're doing is....

Moving_the_Goalposts.jpg
There is no way you actually think white women are unjustifiably killed by police as much as black women

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

For all the CACs and C00ns that were trying to cape for the cop.. :sas1:

He did the best job I've seen so far, breaking this down, and further explaining how guilty this cop really is. Based on how she reacted to everything from the moment he snapped, I believe she would have stayed stooped, and continued to cover her ears or her face, while he walked up on her, still hoping he wouldn't shoot her, before she would have thrown the pot at him in self defense. Since he was still ordering her to do something (which was "drop the f**king pot"), even after she clearly stooped holding no pot, she choose to exercise her other option, which was reach for the pot, and empty it where he could see it, since saying she was sorry, and leaving the pot on the sink didn't help.

In the video, when you look at the snapshot of the three photos he shows between mark 12:00 and 12:25, the top right photo shows her attempting to poor the water on the floor where he could see it, imo. If you play this part of the incident in slow motion, and with sound, you'll notice that the photo below it (the bottom right), happened instantly after she was shot. In this photo, when you see the pot in her right hand only, with her right arm extended, you'll notice the pot wounded way up there because her left mitten knocked it up there, instantly after she was shot near the left eye. That's why the pot was no longer near her forehead, like it was a second ago in the top right photo.

I don't know if he already made evident what I said in the second paragraph above, something I've been saying all along, but I'm putting it out there again, so people can compare it to what he's saying.

You have people saying while she was stooping, she should have said this, or she should have said that, or she should have done this, or she should have done that. When that cop pointed his gun to my head that night, then threatened to blow my brains out right after I tried to talk to him, I didn't say one word to him after that. I just tried to continue to complying, which would have probably been impossible, if he tried to make me keep my hands against the freezing trunk of my car for 5 more seconds. When I saw her stoop, after she said she was sorry like a little girl, then watched him continue to come at her, cursing a command at her, that was impossible to comply with, I understand her not saying another word to that lunatic. Again, her last minute effort to comply imo, was to get the pot from the sink, and drop or spill the pot where he could see it, or get shot...smh. People gotta remember, this all happened in seconds, after he drew his gun.

I know he wasn't expecting her to drop a hot boiling pot of water right beneath her, and especially after she was stooping. That's as nutty as that cop telling me to keep my hands against my freezing car with no gloves, with snow still on the ground. A simple "put the pot down and move away" is all he had to do. He never wanted her to comply, or understand what to do.

Btw, since she was wearing night clothes, she was probably only wearing bedroom slippers, if any shoes at all. Like she's going to drop a boiling pot of hot water on, or near her bedroom slippers...please :comeon:. If the top portion of her left mitten didn't knock the pot in the air, then whatever direction that pot went, it should be very clear after looking at that top right photo, then that bottom right photo (the two photos I was talking about), that the pot still took that direct after she was shot...like I keep saying.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
There's stories coming out that this cop's wife worked at the mental hospital she went to just the day before. She may have got into it with her, and this may have all been a set up. I haven't seen the very beginning of the video in a while, but they're saying he was probably the one that was knocking up against her house like a prowler, causing him to show up so fast. This is why it took so long for her to answer. Plus he never announced who he was at the door. I'll have to look into this later. But if this is the case, and they can proof it, then there's no chance for this only resulting in some manslaughter charge.

Btw, I noticed his trash can partner had tattoos on his arms as well. Like what's going on here.

Last edited: