Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

I'm not tryna turn this into a gender thing, but I hope we don't forget about what recently happened to Air Force Senior Airman Roger Fortson. I think that cop is still out on bail. But this is beginning to happen to more Black women lately.

It starts with a lot of those White men in childhood. I've seen this going to grade school with white boys, especially when school busing started. They showed hatred for Black girls as bad as they did for Black boys, once they had the opportunity. I saw this even before school busing. The only way you kept respect, was to let them know you could whopped that a**.

Back in the hood, we did have some tomboys who could beat-up boys, up until about half way through elementary. And don't let them be taller, and about two years older than that boy...lol. But them trashy white boys from outside the hood, don't know how to differentiate between the tomboy type and the Sonya Massey type. And when they do see the Sonya Massey type, they find a reason to look at her like a whore, or will treat her like the tomboy type. Some of those white boys carry that into their adulthood, and join hate groups as soon as they get outta high school. And unfortunately, a lot of them become cops, like that piece of trash who killed Sonya Massey.

And they see those tomboy types as men when they become adults, and don't wanna understand they became women. They still wanna see her as something to beat up, conquer, or sometimes even kill these days, along with Black men.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You know it's a bad shooting when almost everyone, from civilians to actual law enforcement is in agreement. He had the opportunity to create space & separation, and instead closed the distance with a firearm drawn after threatening to shoot her, "in the fukking face." It's a boiling pot of water. The exit is 10 feet behind you. She's suffering a mental health crisis and you are paid by the hour. Retreat to the exit, radio she's having a potential crisis, and deescalate.

You can't claim you were in fear of your life when you close the distance to peak over a counter. You had no idea what she was doing. If she's reaching for a stowed shotgun and your dumb ass sticks your head over the counter top, congrats; your face is gone.

This is disregarding that they had no reason to be in her home asking for her ID in the first place. You were called because she stated she heard someone outside of her home. "We found no one, mam. What did you hear? Oh, okay. We'll take a report & if you think you hear any disturbances, give us a call."

Terrible police work.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know it's a bad shooting when almost everyone, from civilians to actual law enforcement is in agreement. He had the opportunity to create space & separation, and instead closed the distance with a firearm drawn after threatening to shoot her, "in the fukking face." It's a boiling pot of water. The exit is 10 feet behind you. She's suffering a mental health crisis and you are paid by the hour. Retreat to the exit, radio she's having a potential crisis, and deescalate.

You can't claim you were in fear of your life when you close the distance to peak over a counter. You had no idea what she was doing. If she's reaching for a stowed shotgun and your dumb ass sticks your head over the counter top, congrats; your face is gone.

This is disregarding that they had no reason to be in her home asking for her ID in the first place. You were called because she stated she heard someone outside of her home. "We found no one, mam. What did you hear? Oh, okay. We'll take a report & if you think you hear any disturbances, give us a call."

Terrible police work.
Yep even the Antihero podcast *which believes every shooting is justified(* had to admit that there was no reason to go in the house at all and if he was that concerned about boiling water he could've and should've backed up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

He said this now?

actually he's lying because in this guy's case he works for the county and was charged by the county or state. If he was charged federally i don't know how you can be granted immunity from murder but whatevs.

Shows his line of thinking not even condolences but Protect race soldiers at all times.

Thinking that the President is cool with it will give crazed race soldiers a battery in their back to assassinate Black people.

But go off MAGATs on how Trump will be a good for Black people in america,

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Low Quality Posting
Cop is one of them career fukk-ups who can't get right. A try-hard who comes off as a retard. Even the other officers see this. He won't be protected.

He's the type cac who always wanted a job where he legally carries a gun. He'll feel like his life over if he can't legally carry a gun. So any felony conviction will put him in hell.

If he had a girl and any friends they're about to ostracize him. When he go to prison his only option is to go full racist and join the ABs, even tho he's probably not currently a racist.

His life is over too.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Cop is one of them career fukk-ups who can't get right. A try-hard who comes off as a retard. Even the other officers see this. He won't be protected.

He's the type cac who always wanted a job where he legally carries a gun. He'll feel like his life over if he can't legally carry a gun. So any felony conviction will put him in hell.

If he had a girl and any friends they're about to ostracize him. When he go to prison his only option is to go full racist and join the ABs, even tho he's probably not currently a racist.

His life is over too.
So you don't think this CAC is racist??

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
@Dzali OG you fukking c00n he executed an innocent unarmed black woman in her own fukking house and you're in here caping for him??

His life is over?? Motherfukker he executed this woman in cold blood.

But he's just "fukk up" right - a "good ole boy" that just can't get right.

even tho he's probably not currently a racist.
I swear you fukking CACS think you're slick.

He was talking to her like trash as soon as his racist ass spoke to her like she was less than human.

And walked around her defenseless body and shot her in the fukking head.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
When he go to prison his only option is to go full racist and join the ABs, even tho he's probably not currently a racist.
:why:

I would expect a foot draggin Jacksonville mf'er to type some shyt like this y'all still got Klansmen as police. Negged :francis:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
@Dzali OG you fukking c00n he executed an innocent unarmed black woman in her own fukking house and you're in here caping for him??

His life is over?? Motherfukker he executed this woman in cold blood.

But he's just "fukk up" right - a "good ole boy" that just can't get right.

I swear you fukking CACS think you're slick.

He was talking to her like trash as soon as his racist ass spoke to her like she was less than human.

And walked around her defenseless body and shot her in the fukking head.
Fukk nikka where the fukk I caped for him?

Me saying he's a can't get right is caping???

Him killing her doesn't make him racist you stupid muthaphucka...it makes him a dumb ass murderer.

Simple ass fakkit