Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I was able to see bodycam #2 with sound, and in very slow motion. Just like I thought, she was still rising up, holding the pot on her right side with two hands, just like you see in this video above, when he shot her. That's when the pot left her hand, while she grabbed her forehead with her left hand from being shot. Then I assume she immediately fell backwards. Whatever direction that pot went after she was shot in the head, was obviously out of her control. So the still image this guy is showing in the video above, starting at mark 12:40, supposedly showing her throwing the pot, actually happened as a result of her being shot. This was just her reflexes, like I thought. It looks to me like she was trying to drop the water to her left, so they could see the water on the ground...smh. What was she supposed to do, drop the boiling water on her feet, or directly below her, so she'd be standing in it? Believe me, if she really tried to throw water on them, she would have came a lot closer than that. But they want us to believe he shot her right on time, because she was trying to throw hot water on him :camby:

I also see in this video that she set the pot on the counter right before she kneeled, maybe it was some lower counter, since she was able to reach it so easy when she was rising back up. But these idiots kept telling her to drop the pot, which evidently directed her to pick the pot up again...smh. That's like telling somebody to get in their car and drive. Then you jump in front of the car, and shoot them, saying you feared they were gonna run you over.

Now I see why they locked this demon up with no bail. But you know what's messed up, you have brothers out here, like the brother in the video above, still saying she threw the pot at him. Now I don't know if this brother heard the gunshots as well, but if he did, he's not letting us hear the gunshots in his footage for some reason. Oh, it is for a reason. It's to hide the fact that she was shot first in that 12:40 clip he's tryna circulate. Tbh, anybody should be able to tell that, even without the sound, just like I could, unless you didn't want to, like this brother in the video for some reason.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was able to see bodycam #2 with sound. Just like I thought, she was still rising up, holding the pot on her right side with two hands, just like you see in this video above, when he shot her. That's when the pot left her hand, and flew in the air, while she grabbed her forehead with her left hand. Then I assume she immediately fell backwards. The still image this guy is showing in the video above, starting at mark 12:40, supposedly showing her throwing the pot, actually happened as a result of her being shot. This was just her reflexes, like I thought. It looks to me like she was trying to drop the water to her left, so they could see the water on the ground...smh. What was she supposed to do, drop the boiling water on her feet? Believe me, if she really tried to throw water on them, she would have came a lot closer than that.

Now, what I do see in this video, is she did set the pot on the counter right before she kneeled, maybe it was some lower counter, since she was able to reach it so easy when she was rising back up. But these idiots kept telling her to drop the pot, which evidently directed her to pick up the pot again...smh. That's like telling somebody to get in their car and drive. Then you jump in front of the car, and shoot them, saying you feared they were gonna run you over.

Now I see why they locked this demon up with no bail. But you know what's messed up, you have brothers out here, like the brother in the video above, still saying she threw the pot at him. Now I don't know if this brother heard the gunshots as well, but if he did, he's not letting us hear the gunshots in his footage for some reason. Oh, it is for a reason. It's to hide the fact that she was shot first, in that clip he's tryna circulate. Tbh, anybody should be able to tell that, even without the sound, just like I could, unless you didn't want to, like this brother in the video for some reason.

You mean like the cop who shot the guy after telling him to get his wallet?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was able to see bodycam #2 with sound. Just like I thought, she was still rising up, holding the pot on her right side with two hands, just like you see in this video above, when he shot her. That's when the pot left her hand, and flew in the air, while she grabbed her forehead with her left hand. Then I assume she immediately fell backwards. The still image this guy is showing in the video above, starting at mark 12:40, supposedly showing her throwing the pot, actually happened as a result of her being shot. This was just her reflexes, like I thought. It looks to me like she was trying to drop the water to her left, so they could see the water on the ground...smh. What was she supposed to do, drop the boiling water on her feet? Believe me, if she really tried to throw water on them, she would have came a lot closer than that.

Now, what I do see in this video, is she did set the pot on the counter right before she kneeled, maybe it was some lower counter, since she was able to reach it so easy when she was rising back up. But these idiots kept telling her to drop the pot, which evidently directed her to pick up the pot again...smh. That's like telling somebody to get in their car and drive. Then you jump in front of the car, and shoot them, saying you feared they were gonna run you over.

Now I see why they locked this demon up with no bail. But you know what's messed up, you have brothers out here, like the brother in the video above, still saying she threw the pot at him. Now I don't know if this brother heard the gunshots as well, but if he did, he's not letting us hear the gunshots in his footage for some reason. Oh, it is for a reason. It's to hide the fact that she was shot first, in that clip he's tryna circulate. Tbh, anybody should be able to tell that, even without the sound, just like I could, unless you didn't want to, like this brother in the video for some reason.
The only reason people are even playing with the idea that she could harm him is because they are trying to defend the indefensible.

Again she allowed them in her house the race solider told her to turn off the pot He already thought she was mental so he was literally looking for a reason/

Even if she was able to hurl a pot of boiling water he was covered by his partner and any agency worth it's salt trains dudes on how to fight *and shoot* when blinded, tased or pepper sprayed.

Candance Owens was the worse agreeing that the tape was bad but worried that it would make nikkas not vote for Trump.
A Black woman was assassinated and she's worried about the blow back for Trump

if Trump was worried about that all he had to do is send one tweet out of the thousands that he tweets daily but that was a bridge too far for him.

He gets into office and that's the tip of the ice berg Race soliders will take it as the go signal to go crazy especially if there's a red wave.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know you're traumatized when you find a way to think

"Maybe it is my fault"

Battered and bruised
That's the experience of FBA's in america but not just FBA's Black people in general.

Someone did a video looking into the incident when Candance Owens was affected by racism and although she won her case she worried about how it affected the cacs who attacked her

It was Literally What the matter boss Are we sick?

Candance was always a c00n.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You mean like the cop who shot the guy after telling him to get his wallet?

How he murdered her also reminds of how Philando Castile was murdered, but worse. He pointing a gun at someone who was also trying to comply, who wasn't a threat, while yelling a command that could of being easily misunderstood, creating a reason to shoot them. Then after he shoots them, he starts saying f**k, over and over again...another terrible job of acting. The only reason he thought he could go this far, was because he knew the cop that killed Philando Castile got away with it.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How he murdered her, also reminds of how Philando Castile was murdered, but worse. He pointing a gun at someone who was also trying to comply, who wasn't a threat, while yelling a command that could of being easily misunderstood, creating a reason to shoot them. Then after he shoots them, he starts saying f**k, over and over again...another terrible job of acting. The only reason he thought he could go this far, was because he knew the cop that killed Philando Castile got away with it.
The point is really before Floyd no matter how blatant there was an 90% chance that nothing was gonna happen to the race solider.

Super riots and mass protests are the only thing that works. You literaly got to burn down half of a city to get a semblance of justice.

It was Brother Floyd's murder and body cams that moved the needle even a little bit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's the experience of FBA's in america but not just FBA's Black people in general.

Someone did a video looking into the incident when Candance Owens was affected by racism and although she won her case she worried about how it affected the cacs who attacked her

It was Literally What the matter boss Are we sick?

Candance was always a c00n.

It's a rough condition that even when they're dead wrong folks will look to see what they or someone else could have done to put the perpetrator at ease.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's a rough condition that even when they're dead wrong folks will look to see what they or someone else could have done to put the perpetrator at ease.
Victim mentality and Stockholm syndrome

Not trying to start no Panny vs FBA beef but if youre Captain America you call the police and some roided up MAGA warrior cop race solider who specifically decided to police Black areas because that's where the action is

And they know that unlike some white areas Black people have no political connections

The family was told and prepared to believe she shot herself

To keep it a buck she should've called her father or her baby father

But Black people value their independence yet expect people who don't like them to protect them.

I lived my whole life mainly in the hood without calling the cops once.

Again not trying to overstate it but there was never a time where I was like thank god the cops were here.

Not saying we don't need the cops just saying they never intervened in a way that helped me personally

Just like white people think that there's no benefit for them personally of Black people being in their presence. And this is non racist white people I'm talking about

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Not trying to start no Panny vs FBA beef but if youre Captain America you call the police and some roided up MAGA warrior cop race solider who specifically decided to police Black areas because that's where the action is

And they know that unlike some white areas Black people have no political connections

But Black people value their independence yet expect people who don't like them to protect them.

Again not trying to overstate it but there was never a time where I was like thank god the cops were here.

Not saying we don't need the cops just saying they never intervened in a way that helped me personally

Just like white people think that there's no benefit for them personally of Black people being in their presence. And this is non racist white people I'm talking about
I feel like this for the most part, but they actually came thru for me one time in the burbs at my mom's crib.

nikka sugar was low and I was getting delusional while pulling up to her house, so I parked awkwardly. I blacked out in the car and never got out, and my pistol was on my lap. I guess it fell off my lap at some point (God probably saved my life with that low key) between the door and seat.

Somebody called the cops on some suspect shyt and they couldn't wake me and my doors were locked. My mom's eventually noticed the blinking lights and came outside. Let them know I was a diabetic and called 911.

I had became conscious but my shyt was so low I couldn't unlock the door, so I'm seeing the shyt play out at this point. They eventually busted my back window and unlocked the door, opened my door and my pistol hit the ground:dead:. Moms was like "oh hell naw" :laff:.

Moms eventually brought me some juice and I was good after a few minutes.

I have no idea how that coulda played out if it was on my lap when they came to my window. I was out of it mentally and me trying to unlock the door could have been considered reaching for my gun, and I was too out of it to acknowledge the gun on my lap.

I think the cops handled it well, but God definitely made sure that gun wasn't on my lap and that I parked fukked up, because if not I woulda sat there all night and coulda been in a coma by the morning.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Police reports are beneficial if there was a history of escalation that required you to use extreme force to deal with someone.

It's good that the cops here recognize the threat rogue cops can have even if the ultimate reason boils down to how it effects political careers and budgets. Voices just have to get loud and be heard.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Police reports are beneficial if there was a history of escalation that required you to use extreme force to deal with someone.

It's good that the cops here recognize the threat rogue cops can have even if the ultimate reason boils down to how it effects political careers and budgets. Voices just have to get loud and be heard.
Yes literally this

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel like this for the most part, but they actually came thru for me one time in the burbs at my mom's crib.

nikka sugar was low and I was getting delusional while pulling up to her house, so I parked awkwardly. I blacked out in the car and never got out, and my pistol was on my lap. I guess it fell off my lap at some point (God probably saved my life with that low key) between the door and seat.

Somebody called the cops on some suspect shyt and they couldn't wake me and my doors were locked. My mom's eventually noticed the blinking lights and came outside. Let them know I was a diabetic and called 911.

I had became conscious but my shyt was so low I couldn't unlock the door, so I'm seeing the shyt play out at this point. They eventually busted my back window and unlocked the door, opened my door and my pistol hit the ground:dead:. Moms was like "oh hell naw" :laff:.

Moms eventually brought me some juice and I was good after a few minutes.

I have no idea how that coulda played out if it was on my lap when they came to my window. I was out of it mentally and me trying to unlock the door could have been considered reaching for my gun, and I was too out of it to acknowledge the gun on my lap.

I think the cops handled it well, but God definitely made sure that gun wasn't on my lap and that I parked fukked up, because if not I woulda sat there all night and coulda been in a coma by the morning.
You're experience is different than mine and the reason why Hood raised nikkas haven't convinced most Black people to be pro Defund the Police.

I have no doubt that Black women defenitely depend on the cops

But even in this particular case I'm not sure what she expected the cops to do if there were prowlers they wouldn't be there by the time the cops came or they'd come back after the cops left.
She really needed someone who cared about here to sit in her house until he felt safe.

I guess she didn't expect some tatted up roided up Monster energy drink fueled white boys to show up

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You're experience is different than mine and the reason why Hood raised nikkas haven't convinced most Black people to be pro Defund the Police.

I have no doubt that Black women defenitely depend on the cops

But even in this particular case I'm not sure what she expected the cops to do if there were prowlers they wouldn't be there by the time the cops came or they'd come back after the cops left.
She really needed someone who cared about here to sit in her house until he felt safe.

I guess she didn't expect some tatted up roided up Monster energy drink fueled white boys to show up
Yea. shyt like this and George Floyd when there was absolutely no threat, they should be given the death penalty automatically if convicted, and convictions for shyt like this should be easy work.

Also, judges with huge differences in sentences by race, they should be eligible for the death penalty. Prosecutors and lawyers that hide evidence to negatively affect suspects, should be jailed easily.

Punishing these people in the system would work, but until then, we need to start punishing them in the streets.