Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Cac heard “rebuked” and his inner demon came out. All those tools on that utility belt and you reach for a gun first because..? Y’all could’ve just left if y’all thought she wasn’t “all there” mentally or whatever :francis:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She literally rebuked him in the name of Jesus - The woman can feel his energy and that man has probably done wrongs to all types of people all along the way in his path. An investigation can now be opened and if they are thorough they will treat this like a class action lawsuit and look into every single citizen he had interacted with - from there we can start to uncover the harms this demon has done. Within seconds of her saying that she summoned the demons out of him, there is something wrong with that man's soul and that is why demons are able to harbor within him. That phrase alone triggered him to hell and back

I think she realized the police were insinuating she was a threat with the boiling water in her hand

She was surprised they were backing up

And I think sarcastically she was thinking “here we go” and knew what was going to happen

I doubt she thought she’d get shot and killed though

Or maybe she felt he’s EVIL and knew to “rebuke” him :manny:

I guess the outcome proved him to be a “Demon” after all :wow:

To be honest if someone said to me “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus” I might get offended but I’d probably laugh as well at the irony :youngsabo:

Daps
Simple as that. Dems not getting my vote until that Act gets passed cause what difference does it make if we're still being executed in our own home who's in office?
so, you will help elect the guy who’s on record saying that he will free police from any accountability, mandate a national stop & frisk policy, and instate the death penalty for drug dealers (read: black people).

:francis:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
She has pot and looks like she’s draining it. The cops back up and say, “you have a hot pot of water” worried about their safety and she jokingly says, “I rebuke you” like preacher throwing holy water. CAC loses his shyt and doesn’t know what de escalation is.
This will be his strongest defense, claiming he felt threatened, and feared for his life. But it's not gonna fly.

If she really was joking, like she was going to throw holy water on him, then there were too many ways he could have responded without deadly force, especially to a woman who wasn't even approaching him, and in fact, apologizing. Therefore, there's no other way this could have been seen, other than as joke...and it was hard enough to even catch the joke. If he felt offended, then he should have told her that jokes like that could get you arrested, etc..., while letting her continue to empty the pot. Or he could have let her finish emptying the pot, then warned her about those kinda jokes.

The only other way he could have took it, was to think she really was rebuking him in the name of Jesus. If that was the case, then he stopped that immediately, and had her apologizing. This fool may as well plead guilty. and forget about a trial. Because everybody knows, including himself, that she wasn't about to throw no hot water on him. Like I said, it's not gonna fly this time.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I wonder if anybody else determined that hot pot of water, which came straight off the stove, caused her to toss it off her right temple. The next person you hear mention any foolishness about her throwing something at this pig, asked them to boil a pot of water for a half hour, or however long she was boiling it, and lean it on their right temple, and see how long it stays there :stopitslime: I hope that's the end of that.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
so, you will help elect the guy who’s on record saying that he will free police from any accountability, mandate a national stop & frisk policy, and instate the death penalty for drug dealers (read: black people).

:francis:
Democrats controlled the Sentate in 2021. Why wasn't policing act passed at that time? Serious question.

Veeno

Rookie
Daps
Democrats controlled the Sentate in 2021. Why wasn't policing act passed at that time? Serious question.
a number of reason, sir.
but prolly the primary reason was that even tho they had a majority, they still didnt have the 60 votes to overcome a republican filibuster

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
a number of reason, sir.
but prolly the primary reason was that even tho they had a majority, they still didnt have the 60 votes to overcome a republican filibuster
You need 51 votes to pass a bill. No one cares if a Republican wants to stall for 19 hours like Strom Thurmond.... it still takes 51 votes to pass a bill. Keep it open for debate til hell freezes over... That 60 vote filibuster you referring to is a cop out when Senators don't really want to do pass something.

Veeno

Rookie
Daps
You need 51 votes to pass a bill. No one cares if a Republican wants to stall for 19 hours like Strom Thurmond.... it still takes 51 votes to pass a bill. Keep it open for debate til hell freezes over... That 60 vote filibuster you referring to is a cop out when Senators don't really want to do pass something.
yeah, some bills can pass with 51 votes in the senate but all legislation is not the same, breh. and you know damn well the gop has no issue debating till hell freezes over.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
yeah, some bills can pass with 51 votes in the senate but all legislation is not the same, breh. and you know damn well the gop has no issue debating till hell freezes over.
Google Strom Thurmond and his antics then realize you'll how weak and pathetic and unserious about protecting basic human rights for Black people Democrats in modern day society. They haven't earned my vote and no amount of boogie man fear shaming tatics is gonna get me off the couch

Wish em best of luck:salute:

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
she did throw the pot at the officer, clearly she wasn't all mentally there. but deadly force was not at all appropriate use of force. dude literally could of backed up or jumped out the way. he clearly has no regard for her life and wanted to shoot her. he's going to jail. vid below shows her throwing the pot. posting this video for clarity of what happened that is all.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
she did throw the pot at the officer, clearly she wasn't all mentally there. but deadly force was not at all appropriate use of force. dude literally could of backed up or jumped out the way. he clearly has no regard for her life and wanted to shoot her. he's going to jail. vid below shows her throwing the pot. posting this video for clarity of what happened that is all.

This made me review the video in post #336. When he started at mark 10:05, that was when she actually so-called threw the pot. When he asked the other guy to "simply go back", what you see between mark 10:06 and mark 10:08, is the video slowly rewinding, playing in reverse. This mislead me into saying she was lowering the pot with her right hand, while supporting it with her left hand, and momentarily leaned it on her right temple. The video doesn't show what happened right before mark 10:05, when she first rose up from behind the counter with the pot, like your video shows.

But I already saw this footage you're showing a few days ago, of her supposedly throwing the pot. But it still looks misleading, just like it does to everybody else. I still think the missing part of the puzzle is, she was throwing the pot away from, and off her face, and not at him. This slow motion footage you're showing, still misses the clip that would show the pot touching her face. Just like when you see a video of a boxer hit his opponent with a good shot, you seldom catch the clip of the punch connecting, no matter how much you slow the video down. For example, when you replay Ali-Frazier 1, and play the punch that landed Ali on his back, you never see that punch really connecting, when you play that part clip by clip. In this case, I don't think people understand that steaming pot is what caused her to toss that pot away, when it touch the side of her face.

Just like the rest of the videos of her supposedly throwing the pot at him, there's no sound. But I believe the prosecutors have this video with the sound. And they saw he was wrong, and locked his a** up with no bail. If they actually thought she was throwing that pot at him, then he would have never been arrested. Anyway, if the hot pot touching the right side of her face didn't make her react that way, then the missing sound to this video probably shows that her being shot in the head, is what made her react that way, tossing the pot as a result of her reflexes. I'm mean she tossed the pot at the same time she grabbed her forehead with her other hand. That should tell you something. This is where this guy has his camera frozen. It clearly shows she wasn't even aiming the pot at anybody. The more I see this version, unlike the edited version I saw in post #336, the more it looks like this was her reflexes of being shot in the face, just like this savage said he would do.

Last edited: