Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There’s no way to spin this in the slightest. If you have any opinion that places less guilt on the cop, you’re either racist or legally retarded.

Dumb fukk told her to go towards the pot and then decided the pot was a weapon. It’s like handing her a gun and then shooting her because she has a gun.
He was looking for a reason to shoot her... if it wasn't the pot of water, it would've been some other bullshyt. A straw that could've been a blowgun.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Put this guy under the jail forever. If Trump wins, I bet there's a better than zero chance he will pardon this piece of garbage and hopefully that will open everyone's eyes on what a piece of trash this entire group of people are.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good eye. Didn’t even notice that shyt.

It's called the Vegvísir and associated with magic

Early in the video the the guy who had his camera on brings his arm across the body cam to point at something and you get a clear look at it.

Thankfully its not on any hate group lists but it's popular enough to have ambiguous meaning depending on who's got it. Partnered with this killer it's not easing tension.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I had enough.

I'm tired of hearing White people saying she threw the pot at him, including these two in the video right above. But at least they're both condemning the officer's actions. Btw, where's the sound to Bodycam 2? That's the first thing I noticed missing.

When you look at mark 10:05, she's clearly holding up a very hot pot, with very hot water in it. And she's holding it over her head with only her right hand...and you can clearly see the hot pot is titled, meaning there was a good chance some of it was about to spill on her head. And you know the pot was still hot because she was still wearing mittens. Then she began to lower it a little using her left hand, to stop it from titling. By mark 10:08, it looks like this very hot pot momentarily touched her right temple.

Between mark 10:09 and mark 1010, you see her throw that hot pot of water off her right temple, using her right hand. Actually, it looks like she accidentally leaned it on her right temple, while trying to balance it with her left hand. Now you see why she did what she did. The pot was burning her right temple. And that cop knew it. At the same time, she grabbed her forehead with her left hand, while turning away, It looks like she did that because that demon cop had shot her in the forehead. I'm hearing he actually shot her in the eye, and the bullet came out her neck.

This could be why bodycam #2 has no sound. It would prove the cop shot her too soon, when he really didn't have a good reason. Plus, it was obvious she tossed that pot because it was leaning up against her right temple. That's why she only tossed it with one hand, and not with two hands, duh!

What makes it worse is, she didn't even have the pot when she kneeled. But this murdering kook was yelling at her to "drop the f**king pot". With her mental state, instead of telling him she didn't have a pot, she still tried to obey him, by getting the pot off the counter, and spilling it. It looks like bodycam #2 doesn't want to show her picking up the pot again, because it would have made this cop look even more stupid for telling her to drop something she didn't even have, like somebody here pointed out earlier. Not only does bodycam #2 not have any sound, but it only picks up right where she already has the pot in her hand. Instead of using bodycam #2 to show how guilty this cop is, they're tryna use it against the victim. I'm not falling for it.

I also notice in the video, that even while these two White men condemned the cop, they still tried to find a little fault with this Black women, by saying it did seem like she was throwing something at him. That's something you had to wanna see, because I could clearly see she wasn't tryna throw anything at them, or even was about to. I thought they said they weren't gonna show the video. But I see they had to show the part that gave people a reason to think she was a little at fault. What I saw in this clip, was a woman throwing a hot pot of water off her right temple, and her getting shot in the forehead. As far as I know, the shot to her forehead may have also caused her to throw the pot, as a reflex. But like I said, there's no sound, and that's probably for a reason. Now can you imagine all this happening to her, after hearing a cop yelling he would shoot her in her "f**king face", then telling her to "drop the f**king pot". Then as she was lying wounded, she probably heard him calling her names, and telling his partner to let her die, while she was still gasping for air. Whatever punishment he gets, there will probably be a much worse punishment for him when he leaves here.

And that demon cop had the nerve to say the hot water was creeping towards his poor little boo boo shoe.
Y'all know me, I always see things with a third eye. And I keep it real wherever I go. Take it or leave it :stopitslime::yeshrug::martin::birdman::camby:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
/search?q=#sonyamassey cousin unalived

2/11
So you all know that using language like UNALIVE, devalues the dead person

3/11
Wtf is goin on in that city smh

4/11
WTH! Was looking to see CN but apparently this truly happened? What is wrong with some people to make them act so deranged???

5/11
Just looked it up
Doesn’t say they were cousin but the story of the kid is true

Smh crazy

6/11
If this is true ,Sounds like they didn’t want to pay the wrongful death so the race soldiers eliminated her to basically eliminate the lawsuit financial responsibility.👿👿🤔🤔😡😡

7/11
And no news mention of the little boy being unalived by the cop

8/11
I wonder why the family didn’t mention that.

9/11
https://www.wqad.com/article/news/l...-4606-a675-4d7e5901d465?utm_source=perplexity

10/11
Am so sick of this

11/11
Wow

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Tragic and hard to watch

Hate to politcize this but we see it too often

Police need to be required to carry insurance - so if they don't pass certain metrics or have a bad history they won't be able to get a policy

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

She literally rebuked him in the name of Jesus - The woman can feel his energy and that man has probably done wrongs to all types of people all along the way in his path. An investigation can now be opened and if they are thorough they will treat this like a class action lawsuit and look into every single citizen he had interacted with - from there we can start to uncover the harms this demon has done. Within seconds of her saying that she summoned the demons out of him, there is something wrong with that man's soul and that is why demons are able to harbor within him. That phrase alone triggered him to hell and back