Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Also did arm is full skulls, and shyt,,

ww2-german-nazi-waffen-ss-totenkopf-concentration-camp-guard-3-skulls-death-silver-ring.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And everything he did after he killed afterwards highlights that.

"Let me get my kit"..."Nah...she's done"

"I'm not wasting my med stuff on her"

"She's done...Just let her fukking...Let her bleed...(out)"

He shouldn't have been a security guard. He would have killed someone in any position of authority.
I can't even bring myself to watch the video, because it would feel like some racist POS killing my mom.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cac was charged with first degree murder? What’s the standard for that charge in that state because I don’t want it to where the DA overcharge and the case gets thrown out or a hung jury… DA’s like to play that dumb ass game… that 1st degree charge better be in accordance with the crime to the fukkin letter

the lawyer dude who reacted said it was 100% premeditated first degree murder.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why it's dangerously ignorant to focus on assimilation and integration, I won't use her death to push
a political agenda but this is a huge problem with the black political intelligentsia.

Someone has to be willing to put justice, to put the people before their careers.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They were a millisecond away from leaving when they were at the door. That’s bothering me man , like why were they/she lingering around after there was clearly nothing to talk about

‘You ok mentally. Whose car is that?’ :snoop:

And then a part I haven’t seen anyone talk about, the video is edited. They cut out the critical part of what made it go from nothing to see here to them coming into the house.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, if you haven't watched it don't. It has erie foreshadowing from the beginning when she starts their encounter by saying "Don't hurt me"
The tattoos. Ones full of skulls and the other has the viking compass with the Fenrir wolf tattoo. It's a bad sign in the eyes of a Christian

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There’s no way to spin this in the slightest. If you have any opinion that places less guilt on the cop, you’re either racist or legally retarded.

Dumb fukk told her to go towards the pot and then decided the pot was a weapon. It’s like handing her a gun and then shooting her because she has a gun.