Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Saw Officer Tatum break down of this. Of course he's on brand with defending cops. But they killing him in the comment section.

But what he pointed out is that police are trained to shoot in the body. And not in the face. So to me, that premeditated.

His only chance is that it does look like she was throwing water after she bent down. If they say that's justifiable then that's his only way he gets off

I don't know why any of ya'll would even watch that :trash: YT channel.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know why any of ya'll would even watch that :trash: YT channel.
He's going to see it from a cop perspective which I have no experience in. So i.wanna see how he would justify it, how they view it, etc

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Black people, total, killed by police in 2024 = 98.

'White' people, total, killed by police (same time frame) = 159.

:francis:
What was your point in even saying this?
I didn't have to as the numbers speak for themselves.......

98 ÷ 48,000,000 = My chance of being killed by police so far this year.​
Now do those same calculations for the white population because it’s even less. Also, I’m sure you know that most cops are actually killed by white people, but they’re never seen as a threat. Police go out of their way to preserve the life of dangerous white people.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Looks like the cops are doing a whole bunch of killing. Now do the numbers on how many of the folks killed were unarmed and how many of the cops were brought up on charges
Fucc12
They are a bunch of cowards hiding behind badges and qualified immunity

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Cops are psychopaths.

News at 10.

We need reform. Like right NOW.

Everyone always does the ratio/percent sht or raw numbers sht. But they miss the glaring truth. No matter how you look at it
Cops shoot everybody

They 4real ain't shyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He's going to see it from a cop perspective which I have no experience in. So i.wanna see how he would justify it, how they view it, etc

I prefer watching this channel. this guy is a criminal defense attorney. at least he know the law for real and not caping for the cops.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Cac was charged with first degree murder? What’s the standard for that charge in that state because I don’t want it to where the DA overcharge and the case gets thrown out or a hung jury… DA’s like to play that dumb ass game… that 1st degree charge better be in accordance with the crime to the fukkin letter

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Killing someone in their own home after they called you for help cannot be justified. I don’t care what the circumstances are.

Killing someone in a defensive position cannot be justified.

Going for a headshot cannot be justified.

I’ve seen this video multiple times after promising myself that I would stop watching these executions. They’re all bad, but this one seems especially egregious.

Department of Justice should swoop in on this one and investigate the entire department and anyone this coward had work relations with.

Like Boda said there are active racist gangs in the PD who use these types of killings to get put on the set.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Killing someone in their own home after they called you for help cannot be justified. I don’t care what the circumstances are.

Killing an elderly woman cannot be justified.

Going for a headshot cannot be justified.

I’ve seen this video multiple times after promising myself that I would stop watching these executions. They’re all bad, but this one seems especially egregious.

Department of Justice should swoop in on this one and investigate the entire department and anyone this coward had work relations with.

Like Boda said there are active racist gangs in the PD who use these types of killings to get put on the set.

she's not elderly. she was only 36

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
FBI has repeatedly sent warnings that white supremacist gangs have infiltrated law enforcement nationwide. These gangs do initiation killings like this nationwide against innocent black people.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he did this because he has stage 3 colon cancer (allegedly) and wanted to kick something off before he checks out.