Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I really don't understand how some people are at such a level of c00nery and low intelligence to justify this in any way at all. Let's clear up the timeline for you morons.

1. She was sitting down, trying to show them her ID and paperwork. Out of nowhere, the murderer told her to take the pot off the stove because "we don't need a fire while we're here."

2. She turns off the stove and starts to EMPTY THE BOILING WATER INTO THE SINK!!!!

3. The police officers get shook and start to feel threatened by something THEY TOLD HER TO DO and step back.

4. She asked "Where are you going?" and the pigs reply "Away from that hot steaming water" insinuating she was dangerous.

5. She replies "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" as if to say, don't put that nonsense into the universe and think I'd do that.

6. The pig gets angry at that for some reason and becomes aggressive, threatening to "shoot you in her fukking face" while pointing his gun at her!?!?!

7. She immediately puts the pot down, says "I'm SORRY" and instinctively drops to make herself small and let them know she's not a threat.

8. These pigs start screaming "Drop the fukking pot!" over and over. Now some of you may be blinded by c00nery, but at this point, SHE IS NOT HOLDING THE POT!

9. They continue screaming at her.

10. She then picks up the mostly empty pot that she drained and tries to throw it onto the floor. Maybe because of the pressure of those illogical commands with guns pointed at her she thought they wanted her to drop the pot onto the floor. Why else would they be screaming to drop the pot if SHE'S NOT EVEN HOLDING IT!!
Don't think we've crossed paths much on here but this post deserves a +10 from everybody. My fukking nikka 💪🏾.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand how some people are at such a level of c00nery and low intelligence to justify this in any way at all. Let's clear up the timeline for you morons.

1. She was sitting down, trying to show them her ID and paperwork. Out of nowhere, the murderer told her to take the pot off the stove because "we don't need a fire while we're here."

2. She turns off the stove and starts to EMPTY THE BOILING WATER INTO THE SINK!!!!

3. The police officers get shook and start to feel threatened by something THEY TOLD HER TO DO and step back.

4. She asked "Where are you going?" and the pigs reply "Away from that hot steaming water" insinuating she was dangerous.

5. She replies "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" as if to say, don't put that nonsense into the universe and think I'd do that.

6. The pig gets angry at that for some reason and becomes aggressive, threatening to "shoot you in her fukking face" while pointing his gun at her!?!?!

7. She immediately puts the pot down, says "I'm SORRY" and instinctively drops to make herself small and let them know she's not a threat.

8. These pigs start screaming "Drop the fukking pot!" over and over. Now some of you may be blinded by c00nery, but at this point, SHE IS NOT HOLDING THE POT!

9. They continue screaming at her.

10. She then picks up the mostly empty pot that she drained and tries to throw it onto the floor. Maybe because of the pressure of those illogical commands with guns pointed at her she thought they wanted her to drop the pot onto the floor. Why else would they be screaming to drop the pot if SHE'S NOT EVEN HOLDING IT!!
Upon seeing the other video that’s exactly what she was doing. She lifts the pot over her head and turns it downward in order to dump it in a last ditch effort to show “look it’s empty”, and provide some cover for her head. The officer then looks at his sergeant and points to the puddle of water on the floor which is evidence that the water was in fact spilled on the floor and not thrown at him.

I’m in the comment section of Brandon Tatum's YT channel and it feels good to see his comment section turn on him.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
What I don't understand is why the other officer didn't turn off the stove while Sonya was trying to locate her paperwork. They didn't both need to keep eyes on a woman who called them for help. She wasn't the threat. Anytime there may be any type of perceived threat to officer safety they look to remove you from that item.

If you say you have a knife on you...They don't want you handing it to them. They want to remove it themselves.
If you say "Officer there is a gun in the vehicle"...They separate you from it. Locate it, Disarm it, and run it to see if it's clean.

Why wouldn't they do that in this scenario...Especially while things were respectful and calm...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What I don't understand is why the other officer didn't turn off the stove while Sonya was trying to locate her paperwork. They didn't both need to keep eyes on a woman who called them for help. She wasn't the threat. Anytime there may be any type of perceived threat to officer safety they look to remove you from that item.

If you say you have a knife on you...They don't want you handing it to them. They want to remove it themselves.
If you say "Officer there is a gun in the vehicle"...They separate you from it. Locate it, Disarm it, and run it to see if it's clean.

Why wouldn't they do that in this scenario...Especially while things were respectful and calm...
Because he wanted to kill her, his record shows that he shouldn't even be a cop.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Hold on, before yall nikkas start negging. I seen the cops bodycam footage and it show her picking the pot back up off the counter and throwing it at him?

That’s still not a justifiable cause to shoot her in the head though. This situation was handled terribly, breh needed to be trained to how to de-escalate situations with the mentally unstable.

Either way RIP to her.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold on, before yall nikkas start negging. I seen the cops bodycam footage and it show her picking the pot back up off the counter and throwing it at him?

That’s still not a justifiable cause to shoot her in the head though. This situation was handled terribly, breh needed to be trained to how to de-escalate situations with the mentally unstable.

Either way RIP to her.
She never throws it at him, at one point after he says he's going to shoot her "in the fukin face" she bends ducks down and holds the pot for a split second over her head,he then shoots.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
She never throws it at him, at one point after he says he's going to shoot her "in the fukin face" she bends ducks down and holds the pot for a split second over her head,he then shoots.
Idk tho breh.

I was watching this video (from 10:37 at .25 playback) and it seemed that when she was ducked down on the floor with the pot on the counter. She stood back up, grabbed the pot, and thew it at him. At 10:40 the pot is in the air when he fired the first shot, peep the steam and water hitting the chair and floor. I feel like this entire situation was handled terrible and homeboy was a little too trigger happy from the get. A taser would've 100000% been better in this scenario and his buddy who was staring in the room and the rest of the force pulled up was looking at him like "You really killed homegirl over boiling water?"

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

Either way RIP to her.
I bet I throw a bullet at you I won’t miss faggit

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Nothing shows she was going to throw the pot. She was being threatened with guns after throwing the water in the sink like she was told to, then she fell to the ground with the pot because she was scared and the way she holds the pot when she gets back up tells me she's trying to show the pot was empty rather than throwing it. I've watched the video and nothing in that split second shows a throwing motion, just that she raised her arms as the cops threatened to shoot her, which is a natural reaction.

The scenario where she tries to throw the pot makes no sense because 1-we clearly see her emptying the pot in the sink and 2-She showed no aggressivity unlike the cops who suddenly started shouting for no reason after she did exactly what they told her to do. The cops immediately escalated the situation for no reason and shot her without giving her time to actually drop the pot and explain. There are no excuses to be made here and I'm surprised to see some of y'all trying to come up with bullshyt justifications for this murder. Even the usual bootlickers are not defending the cop this time.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Because he wanted to kill her, his record shows that he shouldn't even be a cop.

And everything he did after he killed afterwards highlights that.

"Let me get my kit"..."Nah...she's done"

"I'm not wasting my med stuff on her"

"She's done...Just let her fukking...Let her bleed...(out)"

He shouldn't have been a security guard. He would have killed someone in any position of authority.