Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:snoop:

It’s not what you know it’s what you can prove. A very hard premise to hammer home on here
What’s so hard about it? And we’re supposed to accept a less charge and less time, just so he can get out in 10 years and resume his life out of fear that he might get off altogether? That cop Van Dyke who killed LaQuan McDonald is already out of prison and has been for a few years.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You see it. Just look how dude replied to you,

They take advantage of our raw emotion and go first degree. But there’s supposed to be checks and balances in place, advocates for us, to do what’s best. We don’t know what’s best legally. 2nd degree murder is a layup and could get him 30 years in jail. Instead they go 1st degree like it’s symbolism, but he might walk
Not how it works. The charge can be reduced to 2nd degree murder if they can't prove premeditated.

He clearly made a conscious decision to shoot her by threatening to shoot her in the head before doing so.

He clearly showed malice after the fact by suggesting first aid not be given. He's finished.

Sentencing is on the judge. 2nd degree murder can give someone 10 years to life.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Black people gotta stop calling the Police.

If you need assistance go to the station and make a complaint.

Didn't she call because there was a prowler outside her home? Probably didn't feel safe leaving

Instead I wish she had called a man she knew over to check things out

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
First-degree murder is usually more serious than second-degree murder because it involves premeditation and intentional killing, while second-degree murder can be intentional but unplanned.

First degree is harder to prove
It may not have been premeditated (I.e. he woke up looking to kill her), but he did shoot her in the face and fired multiple shots.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don’t even understand what I just watched, this is why u can never be friendly with these guys, nikkas killed this lady because they were scared of hot water. So p*ssy.

The 1st degree charge probably won’t stick, dude needs to do football numbers though, other cop is p*ssy too; didn’t even try to deescalate

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
She didn’t “turn toward them “ with boiling water. You have no idea if it was boiling at all. The pig made a comment and said to turn the stove off because he didn’t want a fire. She grabs it off the stovetop and places it in the sink. If she intended to throw it she would’ve, not placed it in the sink.
you are right, i dont know if the temperature was boiling or not

i will also reword this for clarity:

instead of leaving it on the stove, she picks it up and goes to the sink, which then spooks the cop, he backs up, she asks why he backs up, and he mentions the hot water, she has her face toward them and starts rebuking them in the name of jesus. at that point, i felt the cop should have backed up more or just left the house.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
They got slow motion video of her raising the pot like she was attempting to throw it.I wouldn’t be surprised if that bs could potentially get the cop off or get it reduced from 1st degree murder charges smh

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What’s so hard about it? And we’re supposed to accept a less charge and less time, just so he can get out in 10 years and resume his life out of fear that he might get off altogether? That cop Van Dyke who killed LaQuan McDonald is already out of prison and has been for a few years.

It may not have been premeditated (I.e. he woke up looking to kill her), but he did shoot her in the face and fired multiple shots.

That’s reasonable doubt. :snoop: So by your own words, he’s not guilty of first degree murder :what: