Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Lemme shoot yo momz real quick, to see how much of a crazy butch she is...........

Drop a pin.
My mom wouldnt be that stupid to threaten a cop with boiling water and the word of God. Real Christians dont move like that. Only crazy people.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
She deserved to get shot. Not killed.
:dahell:

Police train to shoot center mass, this man shot her in the head like an execution, she obviously had some mental impairment, this officer just was ready to kill, in the body cam video he even causally says he's going to shoot her, it wasn't even like a command it was just like saying something matter of factly, the other officer wasn't even trying to escalate like that

Greed

Pro
Daps
Completely unjustified shooting. The cop did basically everything wrong and continuously escalated the situation, but at this point I haven’t seen anyone have being the one to escalate the situation be held against them in any meaningful way so may not matter

I saw some obvious right wingers say she picked up the pot and throw the water at them just before the shots. So after doing extensive review, the bodycam from the officer who shot actually does show that after ducking, she pops back up really quickly and grabs the pot again

But I don’t think she threw the water. She’d already emptied most of the water at that point, so I think she grabbed the pot and put it above her head defensively since the officer was advancing on her with a gun drawn and already said he’d shoot her in the face. There was still a small amount of water in the pot, which is what lands near his feet and on the chair, but nowhere near enough to be a threat worth blasting her 3x in the face

There’s really no justifying the shooting from any angle , but as usual, black folks arent looked at as humans in these situations so we’re expected to behave like unfeeling robots with guns drawn and being threatened or else we deserve what we get apparently

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
My guy that’s not even on the table. After he says “I’ll shoot you in the face” she lets go of the pot, puts her hands in the air, while simultaneously apologizing and proceeds to duck behind the counter. He adjusts his body and fires on her despite this.
im saying he should have given her space before it even got to that point.