Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

he needs to face 1st degree murder.

that is beyond disgusting. shyt got my eyes watering like a mufukka. He's not getting off, but if he did, her daddy will kill that man and I don't blame him.
Exact reason why cams need to be MANDATORY.

police reform is needed. Felons being allowed to be police like that is insane.

But then again, you can run for president as one. :martin:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
you are right, i dont know if the temperature was boiling or not

i will also reword this for clarity:

instead of leaving it on the stove, she picks it up and goes to the sink, which then spooks the cop, he backs up, she asks why he backs up, and he mentions the hot water, she has her face toward them and starts rebuking them in the name of jesus. at that point, i felt the cop should have backed up more or just left the house.
My guy that’s not even on the table. After he says “I’ll shoot you in the face” she lets go of the pot, puts her hands in the air, while simultaneously apologizing and proceeds to duck behind the counter. He adjusts his body and fires on her despite this.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he needs to face 1st degree murder.

that is beyond disgusting. shyt got my eyes watering like a mufukka. He's not getting off, but if he did, her daddy will kill that man and I don't blame him.
Exact reason why cams need to be MANDATORY.

police reform is needed. Felons being allowed to be police like that is insane.

But then again, you can run for president as one. :martin:

I don't know why in 2024 they even have the option to turn their body camera off. anyone who turns off their body cam for any reason other than taking a shyt should be facing disciplinary actions.

the police have brought this upon themselves with decades of bad behavior.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Which is why second degree may have been the better choice
He shot her in the face though. He wasn’t trying to “neutralize a threat.” He meant to kill her. Also remember, the family was notified that she killed herself. He didn’t have a body cam on, and no attempts were made to revive her by him.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't know why in 2024 they even have the option to turn their body camera off. anyone who turns off their body cam for any reason other than taking a shyt should be facing disciplinary actions.

the police have brought this upon themselves with decades of bad behavior.
bright side is her dad looks like he's with the shyts. let that mufukka get off.

I don't think he will, even back the blue cacs like :huhldup:

He on his own on this shyt.

step-back.gif

What about the other cop with him?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That’s reasonable doubt. :snoop: So by your own words, he’s not guilty of first degree murder :what:
He shot her in the fukking face. He was trying to kill her. Just because he didn’t wake up in the morning looking to kill her doesn’t mean anything. Not to mention, he had his body cam off and the family was told she killed herself. Also remember, there was no attempt to resuscitate her.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Which is why second degree may have been the better choice
Maybe but go for first because not only did dude have red flags as an officer, but who falling on their sword for that shyt? Sheriff would be a moron to try and cape for that nonsense.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They got slow motion video of her raising the pot like she was attempting to throw it.I wouldn’t be surprised if that bs could potentially get the cop off or get it reduced from 1st degree murder charges smh
Slow motion makes everything look worse than it actually is. I’ve seen bytches post slow motion footage of dudes at the gym glancing at them to make him out to be some type of creep.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
They got slow motion video of her raising the pot like she was attempting to throw it.I wouldn’t be surprised if that bs could potentially get the cop off or get it reduced from 1st degree murder charges smh
You know good and damn well they going to move heaven and Earth we try to push that angle to get that cac off scott free.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Slow motion makes everything look worse than it actually is. I’ve seen bytches post slow motion footage of dudes at the gym glancing at them to make him out to be some type of creep.
Slow motion video makes everything look calculated and evil