Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Completely overkill and nonsense.

Game is buggy, but this is pretty uncalled for. If I was cdpr, I'd say screw them and keep it pc and xbox.

Really messed up move.
Its an overreaction, but its good for games in the long run. You can't just release unfinished, unoptimized games and just expect to rake in on the preorders. The heads up top only understand one language.

Thay being said it should remain on the ps5 stores because from my 18 or so hours its run pretty smooth. It's still a last gen game though, and the way its running on last gen consoles is straight up unacceptable.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I expect xbox to do something similar in the next 24 hours.

Honestly, I don't. Selfishly, the marketing is all Xbox so that is reason enough that they won't. Also. it is going to demonstrate that they need to leave last gen alone. That is a win. Third, I got an XSX, I'm don't have these issues with my copy. It's like people don't see what is apparent. I waited to get my PS5 to play TLOU2 and GOT because when I put TLOU2 and GOT into my launch day PS4 and that shyt sounded like an aircraft carrier, I said I'll see both of you in November. Same for some of the Gears of War 5/ Forza Horizon 4 shyt on the launch date XB1. These end of cycle games aren't really meant for the console that they were purported to run on as these games are stress tests on the hardware. Cyberpunk 2077 was always going to jailsex the PS4/XB1 into oblivion. Play at your own peril on outdated tech brehs.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nah. The game will be fixed and everything will be back to normal. It’s not like this game is going to become a super obscure collectors item now.
This. If there's one thing we can rely on is gamers getting outraged complaining for a few weeks, moving on to something else.