Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I have the series X version and I am hearing its the best console version shyt still shifty. I will try it out on my new PC build.

They better hurry with those patch fixes or this game going to be forgotten quick
No version of this game is complete without gamebreaking bugs...

The PC version has all the same issues minus graphics and performance...

This is an early access game...Stay away from this game till they patch and complete it...

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see what the issue is if they continue to update the game. I bought it on the notion of it getting better over time and getting the free PS5 upgrade eventually. Plus it runs 60 fps on the PS5. On the other hand I haven’t played it on the PS4 and if it’s as unbearable as you guys say it is by all means get your refund.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I agree, but by all accounts cyberpunk isn't broken either.
Hitting 18fps is unacceptable. I consider that broken. Add to that the clipping issues, the textures taking forever to load if at all...it’s a mess and CDPR knows it. This modern era of shipping unfinished games to fix them months after release needs to stop, and if CDPR becomes the sacrificial lamb for other devs to take things a bit more serious then so be it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hitting 18fps is unacceptable. I consider that broken. Add to that the clipping issues, the textures taking forever to load if at all...it’s a mess and CDPR knows it. This modern era of shipping unfinished games to fix them months after release needs to stop, and if CDPR becomes the sacrificial lamb for other devs to take things a bit more serious then so be it.
sadly they won't be the last to feel the wrath.

devs looking at CD projekt like maybe we should crunch a little more

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No version of this game is complete without gamebreaking bugs...

The PC version has all the same issues minus graphics and performance...

This is an early access game...Stay away from this game till they patch and complete it...

I've had zero crashes on PC, just 2 major glitches which is a NPC following me that shouldn't (eventually got fixed by fast traveling), and a enemy glitching in an elevator forcing me to reload

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess, this isn't a new issue. Especially with WRPGs...

People are playing, finishing and replaying cyberpunk on ps4 and xbox 1... Like you mentioned a broken game at launch was MCC, a game so glitchy it was almost unplayable was wwe2k and fall out 76 (which was also actually unplayable at points).

Games that literally were worst or as bad at launch... Every Bethesda game.

Fall out new vegas might have been the worst glitch feast of a game I ever played right next to superman 64.

This game doesn't even come close to those things, Mass effect AD was more of a mess than this game at launch outside of crashing.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Good. Now they need to do this with nba2k for releasing the same trash every year.

There's a difference between releasing trash vs. releasing broken garbage. Broken garbage is the shyt that you through in the trash because it's broken and it's shame on them for making it and selling as is. Trash shyt may not really be worth a damn, but still actually functions and shame on you for buying it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
After they admitted they didn't care about base consoles, its not an overreaction at all. A lot of ppl bought this game and got fukked over and I am sure companies are not happy about refunding so many ppl

yeah.. lotta people bought this thinking it would really run on the base ps4xbox.

this game should have just been delayed to next year