Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No version of this game is complete without gamebreaking bugs...

The PC version has all the same issues minus graphics and performance...

This is an early access game...Stay away from this game till they patch and complete it...
Listen to this man....I beat the game and it was the most frustrating 55 hours of my life:scust::scust::scust:
Crash every 30mins or hour:gucci::gucci: basic functions would lock up and I need to play on the menu screen to unlock it:scust::scust::scust:
A fukking mess:scust::scust:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I was going to refund this game but decided to hold off on it despite how fukking bad it plays. I was hoping with the promises of patches that maybe it would reach a somewhat decent stage, CDPR better still release patches for Sony consoles even though they have been pulled digitally. Can’t exactly blame Sony, lord knows how many people hitting them up for a refund so might as well stop any potential demands for refunds by removing the game completely.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t play that bad on ps5. The glitches are ironed out a bit better.:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to refund this game but decided to hold off on it despite how fukking bad it plays. I was hoping with the promises of patches that maybe it would reach a somewhat decent stage, CDPR better still release patches for Sony consoles even though they have been pulled digitally. Can’t exactly blame Sony, lord knows how many people hitting them up for a refund so might as well stop any potential demands for refunds by removing the game completely.

There still releasing patches if you didn’t refund the game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im trying to find out what PC brehs have had issues. Im 50 hours in and not even a hiccup. I copped my version off of steam instead of GOG which was my original plan.

Goat game :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The game shyts all over TLOU2 so those people were right

Nah sorry breh but not even close, arguably the only thing you could say it has the game on is story. The AI in cyberpunk is probably the worst I have seen in a AAA game in years. Look at how NPC react in TLOU2 to Cyberpunk not even close. They are games of two different genres so it’s hard to compare but in terms of overall accomplishments TLOU2 is leagues above Cyberpunk.

Daps
Someone help me out, so they
actually haven't released any next gen versions of the game? So essentially you need a PS5 to properly play a PS4 game? :dwillhuh:

tenor.gif