Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb was explaining this week that what most likely happened was when games get QA tested by Sony/Microsoft if it's found in the testin that the game has certain issues that make the game unreleasable, the studio can get a waiver from the Console company that will explain in detail how all the bugs and technical issues would be fixed for the day one patch. It's basically a contract promising that they'll clean up the game in time of release to allow them to make release date. Obviously CDPR didn't deliver on them promises. Sony had to clamp down hard on this. This is most likely going to have major ramifications now for how games are released in the future. It's not like this is the only high profile game to be released in a broken state, but this is definitely the straw that broke Jay-Z's back.

Obligatory :huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb was explaining this week that what most likely happened was when games get QA tested by Sony/Microsoft if it's found in the testin that the game has certain issues that make the game unreleasable, the studio can get a waiver from the Console company that will explain in detail how all the bugs and technical issues would be fixed for the day one patch. It's basically a contract promising that they'll clean up the game in time of release to allow them to make release date. Obviously CDPR didn't deliver on them promises. Sony had to clamp down hard on this. This is most likely going to have major ramifications now for how games are released in the future. It's not like this is the only high profile game to be released in a broken state, but this is definitely the straw that broke Jay-Z's back.

ya man...everybody (myself) included was anticipating the day one patch but there really wasn’t any...it was supposed to “fix everything”...now there’s supposed to be a patch releasing monday (the first of 3) but there’s been no word yet even tho CDPR said they release info on each patch prior to dropping them...I’m in for the fukkery but I really hope this ends up being worked out cuz the game really is a very good one at the heart of the gameplay

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ok ignore the glaring issue of frame rate drops and texture pops you haven’t had police spawning out of thin air or terrible reactions from the AI? I pointed a gun at a random only for him to run in the opposite direction then stop a few seconds later and turn around and walk towards V and past him like he still wasn’t pointing the gun at him.:scust:

Nope. Not a single glitch yet. And my frames dropped in the beginning until i tweaked some in game and NVIDIA over lay settings.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Somebody at Square Enix petty as fukk, as Cyberpunk goes off of PSN, they put Deus Ex Mankind Divided on sale for $4.99.:mjlol:

If I was in charge at Ubisoft, I would be plugging Watchdogs Legion hard:russ:

"Hey gamers. You want a futuristic open world game with tons of hacking that's all about being anti capitalism and government? Try out our shyt:mjlit:"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The game shyts all over TLOU2 so those people were right

tenor.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
ya man...everybody (myself) included was anticipating the day one patch but there really wasn’t any...it was supposed to “fix everything”...now there’s supposed to be a patch releasing monday (the first of 3) but there’s been no word yet even tho CDPR said they release info on each patch prior to dropping them...I’m in for the fukkery but I really hope this ends up being worked out cuz the game really is a very good one at the heart of the gameplay
To be fair, that's a crazy expectation even if CDPR said it which I don't think they did...

A single day 1 patch has never fixed everything wrong with a game on launch and it was made clear in reviews this game was riddled with gamebreaking bugs...

I said it in the main thread, I can careless about bugs, most will get ironed out eventually through patches, my concern is the half assed implementation of several features and cut content which was promised...

For example, they claimed the game is first person because of "immersion" and didn't include a functional ped AI in an open world game...That's beyond stupid...

Will this ever make the game or are we going to be forever stuck with police that magically spawn 5 feet behind you?

Cyberpunk 2077 Has A 'Wanted' System and Corrupt Police

That is the real concern with the future state of this game...They spend months getting the shytty last gen console version to a functional game state and everything else wrong is just forgotten...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be fair, that's a crazy expectation even if CDPR said it which I don't think they did...

A single day 1 patch has never fixed everything wrong with a game on launch and it was made clear in reviews this game was riddled with gamebreaking bugs...

I said it in the main thread, I can careless about bugs, most will get ironed out eventually through patches, my concern is the half assed implementation of several features and cut content which was promised...

For example, they claimed the game is first person because of "immersion" and didn't include a functional ped AI in an open world game...That's beyond stupid...

Will this ever make the game or are we going to be forever stuck with police that magically spawn 5 feet behind you?

Cyberpunk 2077 Has A 'Wanted' System and Corrupt Police

That is the real concern with the future state of this game...They spend months getting the shytty last gen console game to a functional game state and everything else wrong is just forgotten...
Still at it :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Still at it :mjlol:
and you still :mad: swinging from my nuts like Tarzan because you cant read...:mjlol:

Lets keep it 100 stanly, if this games was a PS exclusive you would be shytting on it all over this forum and everyone on here knows that...

You're just dikkriding it because you don't want another SONY exclusive to win GOTY...You're the most transparent fukkboi stan on here...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and you still :mad: and swinging from my nuts like Tarzan because you cant read...:mjlol:
I’m enjoying myself on the Coli and in the Cyberpunk world,

You seem miserable. It’s ok breh, patches are coming, I’m sure they will have proper police chases in the game at some point in the future.:cheers: