Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s a shame about the last-gen & Playstation versions because I’ve been having a blast with this game on Series X. It has bugs but nothing too crazy or game-breaking if you’ve played open world games at launch before, mostly light graphical glitches and the occasional random crash, but nothing major or frustrating. Skyrim on PS3 was worse and that never stopped that game from being an all time favorite.

I feel bad for the devs because they grinded so hard to release this just to walk right into hell week after launch:bryan:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Keep trustng that fukk boi sony. You nikkaz should have never supported their theif'n ass. They gon continue to give you trash console games too. I still never seen nobody pull out an old ps and play old games to this day. Not load one old great on a backwards compatible system not one.

Y'all gon continue to fukk with that company. Till they pass every law known to man. to keep you from quality. Then put on the track like a ho. Just like they did music and took away your ability to record by law. So now you got a bunch of garbage content and will never get anything good or memorable. When this is electronics.

fukk sony, every subsidiary from conair/babyliss, Samsung, Phillips etc.

Art Barr

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You in 13 different threads posting those same videos :mjlol:
Only in your delusional tap dancing mental midget mind...:mjlol:

Find that Johnny Silverhand video you quoted posted by me in another other thread stanley or shut the fukk up...

I come with receipts, you stans just stay...

tenor.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Keep trustng that fukk boi sony. You nikkaz should have never supports their theif'n ass. They gon conti ue to give you trash console games too. I still never seen nobody pull out an old ps and play old games to this day. Not load one old fake on a bacoward compatible system not one.

Y'all gon conti ue to fukk with that company. Till they pass every law known to man to keep you from quality. Then out on the track like a ho. Just like they did music and took away your ability to record by law. So now you got a bunch of garbage content and will never get anything good or memorable. When this is electronics.

fukk sony, every subsidiary from conair/babyliss, Samsung, Phillips etc.

Art Barr

I thought I told you to retire pops

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought I told you to retire pops

You keep talking like you somebody and you gon be known.
for having a table instead of a switch upside yo head little ass boi.

Art Barr

Don't make me do some adulting here on you.
You wouldn't like me adulting, child.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s a shame about the last-gen & Playstation versions because I’ve been having a blast with this game on Series X. It has bugs but nothing too crazy or game-breaking if you’ve played open world games at launch before, mostly light graphical glitches and the occasional random crash, but nothing major or frustrating. Skyrim on PS3 was worse and that never stopped that game from being an all time favorite.

I feel bad for the devs because they grinded so hard to release this just to walk right into hell week after launch:bryan:
Nah breh it’s a terrible broken mess. How dare you have fun with this travesty of a game. :scust:

word to @The Fukin Prophecy

:mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb was explaining this week that what most likely happened was when games get QA tested by Sony/Microsoft if it's found in the testin that the game has certain issues that make the game unreleasable, the studio can get a waiver from the Console company that will explain in detail how all the bugs and technical issues would be fixed for the day one patch. It's basically a contract promising that they'll clean up the game in time of release to allow them to make release date. Obviously CDPR didn't deliver on them promises. Sony had to clamp down hard on this. This is most likely going to have major ramifications now for how games are released in the future. It's not like this is the only high profile game to be released in a broken state, but this is definitely the straw that broke Jay-Z's back.