Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is not true at all...

The AI is broken in every single version of this game...

This is the PC version he's talking about...

You stans and your lies are fukking ridiculous...

That’s not bugs. That’s the way the shyt works. Game wasn’t built around police chases. Random police spawns are crappy. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

no one is saying that shyt

despite this game having numerous bugs (which @MeachTheMonster cant recognize) I’m still enjoying the game

I have not had said numerous bugs...

I've had some but it's been NO where near what I've experience in marvel avengers, and I mean NOOOOO where close..... and that didn't get pulled. It's really typical WRPG bugs.

I do recognize that it's worst on playstation but the same people I'd played avengers with that quit played played and finished this game and are playing again... and they got it on the playstation.

I just don't like the game being pulled :manny: or called unplayable. Because that's not true.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or you can’t recognize

:ohhh:

every respectable reviewer talking about how many bugs the game has but you have none :mjlol:
I’ve had bugs similar to any other open world game. But literally zero crashes and none of that crazy stuff in some of the YouTube videos.

Lots of people have had about the same experience as me. The bad stuff is being amplified by the internet echo chamber :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go take a nap

Once again if haven't played the PC versions of these games don't comment

Watch Dogs 2 is a more demanding game

13wnf9gw54x31.png

maxresdefault.jpg

the best area in the game is the snow

the textures are very inconsistent in this game, yall dikk ride developers

cyberpunk is a solid 7, but it looks way better than red dead its not even close

RedDeadRedemption2OpenWorld2.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Anyone that's defending this game is a straight up clown...I expect MS to do the right thing and pull it to...

The amount of lies told in this video is simply staggering...

But note the radio talking about Johnny Silverhand dying in 2076...

If you played the game you know what the issue with that is...

In the game he dies in the year 2023

That confirms even the plot in the early access build they released last week wasn't inline with the lies they were spinning in 2018...That also explains the spliced up montage that made no sense...Those missions were likely related to the earlier plot before Keanu decided he wanted a bigger part in the game...Like everything else in this game, they decided to cut corners and spliced together a montage of those early missions rather than rework them...

Rest of the PR bullshyt from 2018 if you want to read it

6qv2gnd6sq561.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anyone that's defending this game is a straight up clown...I expect MS to do the right thing and pull it to...

The amount of lies told in this video is simply staggering...

But note the radio talking about Johnny Silverhand dying in 2076...

If you played the game you know what the issue with that is...

In the game he dies in the year 2023

That confirms even the plot in the early access build they released last week wasn't inline with the lies they were spinning in 2018...That also explains the spliced up montage that made no sense...Those missions were likely related to the earlier plot before Keanu decided he wanted a bigger part in the game...Like everything else in this game, they decided to cut corners and spliced together a montage of those early missions rather than rework them...

Rest of the PR bullshyt from 2018 if you want to read it

6qv2gnd6sq561.png

Your crusade against this game is hilarious. How many times have you posted this shyt :mjlol:

Literally every game on earth has content cut/changed throughout development. It’s not “lies” to show a work in progress.

Calm down buddy :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I love how I probably post a dozen things and ANY time one thing mentions xbox yall nikka's come out the wood works. Yall have no ideal what loyalty is if you think anything display on this board is close to that.

Imagine pulling a game because SOME people are requesting refunds.

Imagine not having a decent refund policy in place in the 1st place once a game is purchased. 7 years in digital purchase game and once you preorder a digital game its a wrap outside of special circumstances.

imagine being the only digital seller that (sofar) went this route.

Yall surface level nikka's.

Cdpr and sony obviously had a talk, more than likely cdpr was like see microsoft and sony about digital refunds (which you should do) Sony and microsoft was like yoooo hold up we not trying to giving people back there money for this. But one has a policy in place the other doesn't.

So instead they just pull the digital game and refund everyone that ask, which I'm sure cdpr had to approve but didn't wasn't cool with as it probably cost them millions.

So any digital PS5 owners that don't have the game, maybe waiting until a friday payday.

Screwed.

But screw the fan base and the players.

Sony is losing money on refunds.

Yet somehow I'm the one loyal to companies.:mjlol:

I'm championing actual players... not microsoft not sony not nintendo.

No I don't like how sony yet again handles things, but this is part of the reason I don't like the companies support and gaming stan hive and how they handle things in the 1st place.
Long ass post, I know you mad.

Pawn

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Your crusade against this game is hilarious. How many times have you posted this shyt :mjlol:
Literally the first and only time...If you spent less time juelzing and working on your reading comprehension you'd know that...

No one has a crusade against this game, unlike you mental midget stans, I don't like being lied to and take offense to it...

Keep talking about inconsistent textures in RDR2 in defense of a game that got pulled for this shyt like this...

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Literally the first and only time...If you spent less time juelzing and working on your reading comprehension you'd know that...

No one has a crusade against this game, unlike you mental midget stans, I don't like being lied to and take offense to it...

Keep talking about inconsistent textures in RDR2 in defense of a game that got pulled for this shyt like this...

:mjlol:

You in 13 different threads posting those same videos :mjlol: