Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No company should step in and pull a game like that, unless it's some clear violation or is literally bricking systems.

That's up to consumers and the devs and publishers.

This reminds me why dislike digital again...

Anyway this more in response to cdpr saying ask Microsoft and Sony for there your money back.

So Sony was just like ok, we'll refund people but they can't buy it from our stores anymore.

It's whack, the game obviously passed the quality check to even make it on the store so this is just flossing
nikka it ain’t permanently off the store. They had to pull that shyt cause too many people were requesting their money back. How u nikkas have so much loyalty to certain companies yet don’t even understand business in the slightest? Lol

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
UFp7uRQ.jpg

:mjlol::scusthov:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see some of you are in here trying to deflect and turn this into some type of console war knowing damn well you fell for the hype and bought this game. :mjlol::francis:
Hold that L.
Everything is a console war to these weird ass nikkas. Meanwhile Im over here with my gaming laptop and both consoles smh at them :slapfight:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re such a pawn ass nikka man damn :scust:

This nikka is hilarious.

I love how I probably post a dozen things and ANY time one thing mentions xbox yall nikka's come out the wood works. Yall have no ideal what loyalty is if you think anything display on this board is close to that.

Imagine pulling a game because SOME people are requesting refunds.

Imagine not having a decent refund policy in place in the 1st place once a game is purchased. 7 years in digital purchase game and once you preorder a digital game its a wrap outside of special circumstances.

imagine being the only digital seller that (sofar) went this route.

Yall surface level nikka's.

Cdpr and sony obviously had a talk, more than likely cdpr was like see microsoft and sony about digital refunds (which you should do) Sony and microsoft was like yoooo hold up we not trying to giving people back there money for this. But one has a policy in place the other doesn't.

So instead they just pull the digital game and refund everyone that ask, which I'm sure cdpr had to approve but didn't wasn't cool with as it probably cost them millions.

So any digital PS5 owners that don't have the game, maybe waiting until a friday payday.

Screwed.

But screw the fan base and the players.

Sony is losing money on refunds.

Yet somehow I'm the one loyal to companies.:mjlol:

I'm championing actual players... not microsoft not sony not nintendo.

No I don't like how sony yet again handles things, but this is part of the reason I don't like the companies support and gaming stan hive and how they handle things in the 1st place.