Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right I’m not buying into the whole caving into gamers bullshyt...they weren’t interested in what gamers wanted in april when they delayed the game...they weren’t interested in what gamers wanted in september when they delayed the game again...they weren’t interested in what gamers wanted in november when they delayed the game yet again...and now we’re supposed to believe gamers was who forced their hand to release the game all of a sudden at the height of the holidays and not higher ups lol?

At the end of the day there’s too much money to be made and lost on decisions like that to base it on fickle ass gamers emotions. They didn’t give into shyt but their investors :russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im trying to find out what PC brehs have had issues. Im 50 hours in and not even a hiccup. I copped my version off of steam instead of GOG which was my original plan.

Goat game :wow:

I had a couple crashes and a couple nasty frame drops that honestly made no sense, but I only played the first few hrs. Between that and just not being overly impressed with it beyond the visuals, I’m glad I only paid 30.

Imma give it another chance when they release it on next gen assuming they give it any kinda overhaul beyond bug fixes

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
90% of the comments in this thread would be in one accord if was another gaming company:mjlol:

But hey sony reps aint got time to be dealing with millions of refund messages and calls...

Things like these will make and break a company's reputation. Specially with folks that never played witcher 3:francis:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to reiterate this for the last time, this game was announced at the beginning of last generation. It was supposed to be for LAST GEN. CD Projekt Red had seven years to get this right. There was no way that they'd skip a generation and an install base of 170m+ with shareholders in their back.

You telling me that it took 2/3rds of a decade to come up with this shyt.

Sony supposedly has Quality Assurance testers before they approve a game. They dropped the ball and allowed this mess of a game to be sold. Sony let this game get out and now it's hitting their pockets that's when they take action.

For all the console wars the big takeaway should be NONE of companies give a flying fukk about their consumers.

Dont mind him. The cape he wears blocks out the sun so he can’t see anything about this game.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
CDPR: "We apologize for releasing a broken game, you can ask Sony and MS for a refund."

Sony: "Oh, your game is broken huh, and you put responsibility on us for the refunds :stopitslime:? OK, then we should take it off for psn for now."

CDPR/MS stans: "Why is bad guy sony delisting the game, it's not that serious :mjcry:!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
MEMO TO ALL GAME MANUFACTURERS:

Ignore the people when they clamor for the game IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO RELEASE IT.

It's better to make them WAIT than for this B.S. to have happened.

CDPR lost for giving in to a bunch of spoiled, pretentious GROWN ASS MEN calling themselves "gamers".
Y’all miserable nikkas hate Rockstar but they delayed RDR 2 for this very reason and everyone was pissed. They refused to release filth :hhh: They finally released the game and it was a masterpiece:ohlawd:

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
This is a great move by Sony. CDPR is 100% at fault here. The deceived everyone by hiding the shytty performance of the base consoles they made the game for. Imagine if the PS5 and the series consoles were not yet available and people were presented with this incomplete dumpster fire to play on last generation consoles. I hope Microsoft, Sony and others feel more pressure like this from consumers in the years to come when these greedy companies try to pull these stunts. The industry has been plagued with bullshyt like this and CDPR thought they had enough good will to skate by with a best seller.

I haven't even opened my copy waiting to see how they fix this.