Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Im trying to find out what PC brehs have had issues. Im 50 hours in and not even a hiccup. I copped my version off of steam instead of GOG which was my original plan.

Goat game :wow:

Ok ignore the glaring issue of frame rate drops and texture pops you haven’t had police spawning out of thin air or terrible reactions from the AI? I pointed a gun at a random only for him to run in the opposite direction then stop a few seconds later and turn around and walk towards V and past him like he still wasn’t pointing the gun at him.:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Our game is so broken we removed it from the digital store but if you still feel inclined to buy our broken game after all the bad press and warnings you can still buy a physical copy if you want. :troll:

Makes sense, a lot of people are still getting next gen systems which the game is fine on.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Im trying to find out what PC brehs have had issues. Im 50 hours in and not even a hiccup. I copped my version off of steam instead of GOG which was my original plan.

Goat game :wow:

My game runs well for the most part but i get hit with glitches and bugs regularly, the same ones everyone else gets.