Sony warns of weaker PlayStation business as game sales wobble

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I’ll say it again in an Arcadium thread; follow Wario64 on Twitter at the very least. Follow any gamer account that has a strong following. Find Discord groups that have auto checkout. They usually run $30-50 per checkout and it greatly increases your chance. I said recently that my cousin and I have resold at least 10 PS5 between the both of us, all from buying from Target, Best Buy, and Walmart at retail price
none of that should be necessary i should be able to walk into best but and buy one. i aint got time for all that

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
none of that should be necessary i should be able to walk into best but and buy one. i aint got time for all that
Then you don’t want one. It really isn’t that hard to get a notification on your phone...I bet you’ll follow/friend a random person with some goofy videos or that provide no value to you and get notifications though, right? You ain’t missing shyt right now though, believe me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, it’s not.

You can say that about the combat.

But the world itself is about as “next gen” as we’ve gotten so far. That and cyberpunk.

Nah, the world is pretty standard open world IMO. Just added FromSoft gameplay style. Good mix. But it is FromSoft on a Horse.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Most recently GTA, Uncharted Last of Us, Diablo 2 and Tsushima (ps4)

The only real revolutionary game this generation has been Elden ring and we’re two years in with very little on the table. otherwise it’s bukkshyt like Timeloop.
Returnal, deathloop, ratchet and clank, resident evil 8, gt7, ghost wire, control, it’s been good games that came out
The only thing I would say is that sports games and fps could be better, like if halo call of duty madden and 2k were better
And it’s some very interesting games coming out soon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, the world is pretty standard open world IMO. Just added FromSoft gameplay style. Good mix. But it is FromSoft on a Horse.
No it is not. Not at all. The open world itself is a puzzle to get through.

You can’t just drop a marker on go to the spot. You gotta figure out how to get there.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No it is not. Not at all. The open world itself is a puzzle to get through.

You can’t just drop a marker on go to the spot. You gotta figure out how to get there.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I own the game breh and am currently playing through it. :stopitslime:

Got 30 hours in roughly so far. It's a Souls game on horseback in an open world. You have to unlock areas in Souls games period. You just doing it in a bigger sandbox environment in this game.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well you ain’t played enough. Cause what you are saying is just not true.

Drop a pin at volcano manor and just ride your horse there in a straight line like you would any other open world game. :comeon:
you have to unlock shyt to get to different areas in Souls games. This is no different IMO. It's a bigger scale.

Still am enjoying it and love it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you have to unlock shyt to get to different areas in Souls games. This is no different IMO. It's a bigger scale.

Still am enjoying it and love it.
No. you don’t have to unlock anything to get there. You don’t even need the horse.

You just gotta figure out how to make it.

Like i said it’s clear you have no idea what you are talking about :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. you don’t have to unlock anything to get there. You don’t even need the horse.

You just gotta figure out how to make it.

Like i said it’s clear you have no idea what you are talking about :francis:

You don't agree. That's fine.

Figuring out how to get to different areas absolutely. Shouldn't have said unlocked to get to the areas. But more unlocking the map for those areas.

It's still at its core an open world Souls game.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
gaming bubble popped :wow:

Developers that didn't realize stuff during that time probably kicking themselves
instead of overworking themselves then claiming COVID as an excuse, companies could've put out decent small games and made bank. Among Us and Fall Guys went crazy during the pandemic. most of these big devs are out of touch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't agree. That's fine.

Figuring out how to get to different areas absolutely. Shouldn't have said unlocked to get to the areas. But more unlocking the map for those areas.

It's still at its core an open world Souls game.
There’s nothing to agree with. You are factually wrong in what you are saying.

You don’t have to unlock anything. Not even the map.