Sony squeezing every last ounce out of the Spider-man franchise

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Man shut your bytch ass up.

You marvel stans wanna throw stones all day then get butt hurt as fukk when someones throws em back.
Lol you dumb ass fukk

This shyt didn't even have nothing to do with marvel and yo obsessed ass started trying to go in.

Just like the next movie thread. That's the irony of the whole situation. Y'all complaining about marvel fans but actually are the ones doing the most bytching.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lol imma just let y'all cool. Just know y'all look dumb as fukk complaining about marvel fans and half the posts in the marvel thread are from y'all hating.

Imma enjoy this golden age of comic book movies. Y'all can hate them because it made a lot of money.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol imma just let y'all cool. Just know y'all look dumb as fukk complaining about marvel fans and half the posts in the marvel thread are from y'all hating.

Imma enjoy this golden age of comic book movies. Y'all can hate them because it made a lot of money.
You can enter every single non mcu comic film thread and marvel stans are bytching and complaining about marvel not having the film rights anymore.

You reap what you sow fakkit.

Youre just :to: because Brehs have begun doing it to yall.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
More like:

Breakfast by marvel:
DSC01215.JPG

Marvel fan: :krs: :lawd: :damn: perfect breakfast...loved the use of extra butter and the simple plate...dc breakfast needs to fall back...LOL i loved how there are two sausages and two bacons...perfection...im eating two plates :myman:

General fan:
Good breakfast...french toast was buttery and warm. Couldve used some orange juice but eh...and 4 meats and eggs? Kinda heavy. I enjoyed tho. :ehh:

Dc/fox/sony breakfast:
DSC01215.JPG

Marvel fan: :mjlol: TRASH. Why...THE fukk would they have bacon AND SAUSAGE on the same plate :mindblown:. Plus everything ON TOP of the eggs? :why: awful. Worst of all..NO ORANGE JUICE?? And while i'm here...with ALL OF THE BREADS they couldve gone with...why fukkin french toast? Abysmal :camby:

General fan:
Good breakfast....and uh...sausage eggs and bacon go together...makes sense...plus the french toast was buttery...meal was a little heavy but i enjoyed. :ehh:

Marvel fan rebuttal:
WTF IS THIS DUDE TALKIN ABOUT? theyre clearly trying to repeat the marvel breakfast....shyt was greasy too...awful...they need to let marvel make breakfast from now on :lawd:...im done with their breakfast :camby:

:comeon:

more like

movie was enjoyable :obama: - coli nikka

shyt was decent. once again marvel got a wack ass villain!:pachaha::umad::umad: you marvel fanboys disgust me- dc stans/ nikkas with inferiority complexes

You can enter every single non mcu comic film thread and marvel stans are bytching and complaining about marvel not having the film rights anymore.

You reap what you sow fakkit.

Youre just :to: because Brehs have begun doing it to yall.

lol i dont even know who "yall" is. i dont even be posting in the movie threads like that.

you acting like a bytch with an inferiority complex. yall acting like its that time of the month and gotta shyt on marvel to validate yourselves. fukk outta here :camby:yall turned a thread about the quality of a spiderman film into a marvel debate again. you nikkas are on your knees praying for dc to come up on batman vs superman not for another quality comic film but so that yall can win an internet war with nikkas you'll never meet

thats the definition of bytch

but again im not bout to get my post count high arguing with you nikkas about this silly shyt. imma enjoy the films, you can look for flaws so you can win the internet war

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This is Sony's marquee franchise, so I can understand why they would want to branch out and expose the general audience to more characters. The ASM2 was by no means a financial flop, but it had mixed to negative reviews so I can understand fans being apprehensive about a Sinister Six movie. Drew Goddard has written for movies/tv shows that I think most fanboys enjoy, so I think it's in the right hands. They need to make sure that they put these other properties (Venom, Spider-Woman, Black Cat) in competent hands also.

Honestly, I don't think the problems with the ASM series are so horrible that they need to do another fukking reboot or throw away a huge revenue source because "fans" want to see what Marvel can do:mjlol:. The second film wasn't good, but I think those problems are fixable. For me, I enjoyed the action and Peter/Gwen's relationship, although two and half hours is too fukking much to explore their overall relationship. I think the problem of the villains needs to be placed upon the director. I wouldn't be shocked if Marc Webb stepped away from the project in the next four years and I think that may be the best option for all parties involved.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is Sony's marquee franchise, so I can understand why they would want to branch out and expose the general audience to more characters. The ASM2 was by no means a financial flop, but it had mixed to negative reviews so I can understand fans being apprehensive about a Sinister Six movie. Drew Goddard has written for movies/tv shows that I think most fanboys enjoy, so I think it's in the right hands. They need to make sure that they put these other properties (Venom, Spider-Woman, Black Cat) in competent hands also.

Honestly, I don't think the problems with the ASM series are so horrible that they need to do another fukking reboot or throw away a huge revenue source because "fans" want to see what Marvel can do:mjlol:. The second film wasn't good, but I think those problems are fixable. For me, I enjoyed the action and Peter/Gwen's relationship, although two and half hours is too fukking much to explore their overall relationship. I think the problem of the villains needs to be placed upon the director. I wouldn't be shocked if Marc Webb stepped away from the project in the next four years and I think that may be the best option for all parties involved.

See I side more with the writing as opposed to the director and the relationship stuff is his bread and butter man. and that was the focus they wanted for these two movies. where they go after that I have no clue. The problem of the villains in my mind is a writing issue and Orci and Kurtzman aren't exactly known for their subtlety

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm riding with him on this one man. well kinda. 2 is still the best but I like both of these recent ones more than the first and certainly more than the 3rd, flaws and all because even spider man 1 has plenty of issues with it first of them being the character of spider man and if I don't buy that I don't buy the movie. Even at 16 when I first saw it, I walked out the theater with a stuck face wondering where was spider-man because I got plenty of Peter Parker but no spider man. Not to mention that Peter/MJ shyt was trash from the start. I watched ASM2 again over the weekend and it's definitely got issues from a narrative standpoint but it hits me in an emotional place that the others don't so clearly that's for personal reasons which everyone won't be able to identify with but it hit a sweet spot with me. I wish it was a huge hit and the toast of the town like the previous trilogy and maybe the 3rd can redeem it but I'm happy as a spider-man fan for the most part. I don't believe there's been a truly perfect spider-man film done yet but this one came the closest to capturing that character exploring the tragedy that comes with him

I'm not reading the rest of this thread, I also feel that way.. The first two were cool from a it's about time they did a super heroe movie right, but I think these last two were better overall..

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
See I side more with the writing as opposed to the director and the relationship stuff is his bread and butter man. and that was the focus they wanted for these two movies. where they go after that I have no clue. The problem of the villains in my mind is a writing issue and Orci and Kurtzman aren't exactly known for their subtlety

My fault. I meant to include the writers also. Basically, I didn't want to put the issues of the villains upon the actors. Regarding the relationships, I'm lost too. I actually enjoyed that aspect the most out the movies, but I guess the third one will be about him coping with the loss of Gwen while also facing this supervillain team. I just hope they can find a way to tell a better story in less time lol.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:comeon:

more like

movie was enjoyable :obama: - coli nikka

shyt was decent. once again marvel got a wack ass villain!:pachaha::umad::umad: you marvel fanboys disgust me- dc stans/ nikkas with inferiority complexes

lol i dont even know who "yall" is. i dont even be posting in the movie threads like that.

you acting like a bytch with an inferiority complex. yall acting like its that time of the month and gotta shyt on marvel to validate yourselves. fukk outta here :camby:yall turned a thread about the quality of a spiderman film into a marvel debate again. you nikkas are on your knees praying for dc to come up on batman vs superman not for another quality comic film but so that yall can win an internet war with nikkas you'll never meet

thats the definition of bytch

but again im not bout to get my post count high arguing with you nikkas about this silly shyt. imma enjoy the films, you can look for flaws so you can win the internet war
Its cute how youre trying to flip it like marvel stans are innocent and havent been doing the shyt youre now bytching about for a couple years now.

Like I said youre :to: cuz people have started doing the same shyt to marvel.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My fault. I meant to include the writers also. Basically, I didn't want to put the issues of the villains upon the actors. Regarding the relationships, I'm lost too. I actually enjoyed that aspect the most out the movies, but I guess the third one will be about him coping with the loss of Gwen while also facing this supervillain team. I just hope they can find a way to tell a better story in less time lol.

Yeah mos def. And I believe Marc is more interested in the relationship and emotional part of Peter Parker like most of the comic writers are but that clashes with the sensibility of a big budget summer movie and he hasn't found a way to balance it out. I heard his initial pitch for the reboot was something way stripped down and putting more of a focus on character than spectacle which is how the first 30-45 min of Amazing 1 was