Sony posts 1.25B loss for 2013 Playstation loss 78M

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
not even you believe this...lol at negative hopes

i'm not here to speak as a xbox fan or any of that corny shyt...i'm here using common sense....they lost 78 million with playstation...they are struggling to push tv's and other electronics....movies are the only area where they see bread....why the fukk would they as a company continue to support products that are causing them to lose billions?

i'm not hoping for anything...why would I want to see a company go down in flames? do i look like you nikkas? I'm not a fan boy to the extent of wanting to see playstation die....that's some sucka shyt.....but if you nikkas are in here with the robotic beyonce smiles n shyt like shyt is sweet when it's really not then that reality check is gonna hit harder than i thought...

Daps
Reppin
Canada
i'm not here to speak as a xbox fan or any of that corny shyt...i'm here using common sense....they lost 78 million with playstation...they are struggling to push tv's and other electronics....movies are the only area where they see bread....why the fukk would they as a company continue to support products that are causing them to lose billions?

i'm not hoping for anything...why would I want to see a company go down in flames? do i look like you nikkas? I'm not a fan boy to the extent of wanting to see playstation die....that's some sucka shyt.....but if you nikkas are in here with the robotic beyonce smiles n shyt like shyt is sweet when it's really not then that reality check is gonna hit harder than i thought...
Last Nokia phones sell sluggishly as loss widens| Reuters

:russ:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:umad:

These fakkits mad cuz their console :flabbynsick: so they try to diss the company for what? Losing money in other divisions? Ya'll nikkas need help.

another nikka that can't get passed this console wars bullshyt to comprehend posts properly....bunch of lost nikkas....hug ya ps4 tight and hope nothing happens to playstation....you fukk nikkas don't even give a fukk about sony only you precious playstations....these nikkas are struggling and all u nikkas can think about is xbox fans....sigh

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

and it won't even scratch MS where as it would push sony even closer to bankruptcy....MS got billions to throw away....my nikka....do you use any type of common sense before you post? u can go and dig up any info about any ms products not selling, combine those numbers and it still won't equal the hole that sony is in...

this fan boy shyt done turned you nikkas into mindless sheep

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:obama:We ain't worried bout Sony over here. It's the company's loss of revenue, not mine.

:mjpls:How much did xbots loose personally watching their $500 cablebox diminish in value in just 6 months? $100 minimum.

What affects a person more?

Company loosing money :hula:You loosing money

:usure:Carry on

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
playstation isnt going anywhere ..it is here to stay...as bad as you may want to make it look its pointless argument...try to hit on somewhere else xbots..tbh with the current situation microsoft has a better chance of exiting the market..and thats not happening...so lets all be real and stop with the bs fake propoganda

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:umad:

These fakkits mad cuz their console :flabbynsick: so they try to diss the company for what? Losing money in other divisions? Ya'll nikkas need help.

These nikkas praying the whole company dies because they like xbox. :heh:

Playstation is the only Sony products I care about....Everything else is bleh.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

:sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another nikka that can't get passed this console wars bullshyt to comprehend posts properly....bunch of lost nikkas....hug ya ps4 tight and hope nothing happens to playstation....you fukk nikkas don't even give a fukk about sony only you precious playstations....these nikkas are struggling and all u nikkas can think about is xbox fans....sigh
Can you stop for a second?? You're talking about Sony losing money in other divisions meanwhile their Game division saw profits due to the PS4. You're here talking this doom and gloom shyt on "hug ya PS4 tight, you might not get another one" nonsense and when people disagree with it you resorting to puerile name calling.
Sony's games division recorded sales and operating revenue of 441.8 billion yen ($4.35 billion) for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2013 ( PDF), according to its latest financial results, a 64.6 percent year-on-year increase primarily due to the launch of the PlayStation 4 in major markets.

While Sony notes that favorable exchange rates also contributed to the sales and operating revenue increase, it reports that the results were partially offset by a "significant decrease" in PlayStation 3 sales.

The games sector also reports an operating income of 18 billion yen ($172 million) for the quarter, a 13.4 billion yen increase on the same quarter last year, attributed to an increase in PS4 sales and favorable exchange rates. However, the results were partially offset with the costs associated with manufacturing the next-generation console. The operating income for the quarter included a 6.2 billion yen ($59 million) write-off of "certain PC titles sold by Sony Online Entertainment." It is not immediately clear which titles the company is referring to. - See more at: Sony Posts Profits in the Gaming Division Thanks to PS4, Company Reports Overall Fiscal Loss
Nobody was trying to compare Sony Corp. as a whole to MS but that's what I noticed y'all nikkas quickly tried to spin this into to prove a point. but you're calling people sheep. Can't even see the error in your statement because you quick to spin because of the "xbox fan" you aren't.. Yea right. :snoop: Who you fooling? I bet you if someone made a thread with some negative Xbox news right now you'd jump in there asap to diffuse that shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Spin-off =/= sell off

And he said that he doesn't see either happening because they are part of Microsofts long term strategy.

Like I said. If you want to make a point. At least start off with the truth :ufdup:

Is that you're sole takeaway from that article?:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is that you're sole takeaway from that article?:snoop:
The article is full shyt. Nobody said anything about selling Xbox.

Bill gates answered a question about SPINNING-OFF Xbox by saying he doesn't think it will happen because its integral to their plans going forward.

When pressed again for an answer he said he would support the ceo's decision if she chose to do so.

Furthermore you said:

business execs and even the former CEO saying the gaming division should be sold off. But you will spin it nicely:wink:

Even your full of shyt article didn't make this claim.

But you already knew that. Reality doesn't sound as juicy as misinformation so y'all always run with the false narratives.

Sony Stans:scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you stop for a second?? You're talking about Sony losing money in other divisions meanwhile their Game division saw profits due to the PS4. You're here talking this doom and gloom shyt on "hug ya PS4 tight, you might not get another one" nonsense and when people disagree with it you resorting to puerile name calling.

:mindblown: where are you getting your numbers from? Playstation posted a loss of 78M

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does this even work out tho? ps3 was still selling more than the xbox ones whenever i would go to a store or check a website. i'm not even including the 4. is sony selling the consoles too cheap? taking a loss on their own end?