Sony posts 1.25B loss for 2013 Playstation loss 78M

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sony Has A 79% Chance Of Going Bankrupt Soon - Blog by KingAlex94 - IGN

Microsoft could GIVE AWAY BILLIONS and still be in a better financial position than sony. Sony films will not save you when every other division is losing money
this is all true, but I for one never argued which company ran a better business.

I just wanted a PS4 instead of an Xbox 1

Don't front like the gaming division wouldn't just be auctioned off to the highest bidder anyway. We wouldn't just stop having Playstation.

But yea I feel like I've read Sony's near bankrupt for years now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yea meanwhile sony films(you know that studio distributing something called amazing Spiderman 2) says otherwise. Meanwhile, Microsoft already slashing prices/proprietary items in an effort to compete. Plus you got business execs and even the former CEO saying the gaming division should be sold off. But you will spin it nicely:wink:

so are you arguing that Microsoft is at a worse financial postion than sony? Really?
:heh:

Take the glowing dildo (aka the Playstation Move controller) out of your ass and get some fresh air. Your getting deulsional friend.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
ah yes. the court dog method of posting out dated irrelevant articles.

Yeah a 3 month old article is "outdated" :rudy:

tell me the major financial turnaround sony has achieved since this article came out a few months ago that will make it inaccurate?

you playstanleys cant even spin it's just close your eyes and deny

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah a 3 month old article is "outdated" :rudy:

tell me the major financial turnaround sony has achieved since this article came out a few months ago that will make it inaccurate?

you playstanleys cant even spin it's just close your eyes and deny
according to those same analysts that number has dropped to 46% since that article.
also that article says jan 3rd. its now the midldle of may. thats more than 3 months dumb ass.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t

hey should spin PlayStation off as its own company. Sony as a business is garbage. most of the stuff they sell is outdated crap people don't use anymore.

its funny how the arguments have deviated and compared apples to oranges..we have been comparing xbox to playstation video game divisions...everyone knows sony as a company has been suffering, and that has been every decade...the walkman kept them afloat, then the cdman kept them afloat, then playstation.

Its funny how it has turned into sony as a company vs microsoft as a company...

Lets keep it real people since your xbox arguments have ran out because of the constant fails, stop trying to deviate....We are talking video games...and Playstation is not going anywhere because it sonys CASH COW, it is the leading console in the market while the xbox if suffering.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did this move past the consoles to arguing about other divisions of a company? :laff:

I'm not saying a Sony stan didn't do it first either :umad:

lol that is the same thing I just posted...desperation has set in so they have to target something else now since they ran out of arguments with the xbone