Sony makes me regret buying a PlayStation 5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After all these years, I think I finally understand that you are satisfied with any and everything Sony related and you’ll never be real about the situation; and that’s okay. Not even being funny; I think if Sony sold a Playstation branded bag of dog shyt you’d find a way to enjoy having it. No disrespect; dead serious

And yes, I had fun with Horizon Forbidden West

Or maybe im just pleased with the output of the ps5 in the first two years so far. I know, crazy concept:blessed:

I bought deathloop and enjoyed it, didn’t buy ghostwire. Bought returnal and ratchet, didn’t buy destruction all stars or sackboy.

I’m not pleased with anything playstation does but I’m more than satisfied that they have continued to mostly put out the type of games I like. I’m sorry you got buyers remorse :manny:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Then is 8 decent games a month too much to ask for? Because we haven’t got that either
Nah it's not. I agree the quality control has gone out the window. As long as you don't expect them all to AAA games.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
1. High Price of games
2. Bad interface
3. PlayStation Plus Redesign
4. Price Increases & The Lack of Supply
5. Where are the games?
6. Hard drive size (cost of excess drives)
7. Sony doesn’t care about “The Players”, just their wallets
8. The Sony of Japan Issue…
9. The Sony of America Issue...

Easily Sony worse console since PS3. Non American user is totally upset.

PS3 was a bad console?:ohhh:
It's my personal GOAT what was wrong with it?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What? If you paid for that shyt and it's in your house thats your shyt. My son ain't grown thats my shyt. Make sure your grades good and you good in school it's in your room. My kids have more than I had growing up but that not going to be no spoiled ass kids shyt gotta be earned.

He is more of a PS dude than me I am Xbox. His cousins and friends all game on Sony where as my cousins n friends Xbox.
:laff:

Word!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikka how you got more PS5’s than Xbox got exclusives??:laff:

:dead:

c40e85ad-86a1-4248-85d1-901d2038cd43_text.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone acting like either of these machines has absolutely crazy releases isn't being honest right now.
We're two years into next gen and there are no truly next gen games.
Great machines no doubt but I can't help but feel like I should bought later in the generation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anyone acting like either of these machines has absolutely crazy releases isn't being honest right now.
We're two years into next gen and there are no truly next gen games.
Great machines no doubt but I can't help but feel like I should bought later in the generation
4K 60fps is worth it and “next gen” to me.

Couldn’t imagine still slumming around with those dusty ass last gen machines :scust:

Games like cyberpunk and elden ring at 60fps is kinda unprecedented on consoles.