Sony makes me regret buying a PlayStation 5

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tis just jokes breh did not mean an real offense :lolbron:
Yall talking about children like they have the same level of personal ownership as a family pet and shyt. If you bought your child something it's theirs. When I was a kid my parents let me use their car. They gave me keys and said I could use it but I understood it was their car and I got to use it with their approval. I had to ask to use it. Are yall children asking yall every time they turn on your PS5s that are sitting in their room because it's yours not theirs?

I get it it's an expensive purchase and it sounds better to say I got 2 PS5s but the reality is you bought 2 PS5s and one of them was for somebody else. But I guess you only black if you buy your child things then pass if off as stuff you bought and own for yourself but they get to use it. I guess they just get to use the clothing and other personal items you bought for them also but really it's yours.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yall talking about children like they have the same level of personal ownership as a family pet and shyt. If you bought your child something it's theirs. When I was a kid my parents let me use their car. They gave me keys and said I could use it but I understood it was their car and I got to use it with their approval. I had to ask to use it. Are yall children asking yall every time they turn on your PS5s that are sitting in their room because it's yours not theirs?

I get it it's an expensive purchase and it sounds better to say I got 2 PS5s but the reality is you bought 2 PS5s and one of them was for somebody else. But I guess you only black if you buy your child things then pass if off as stuff you bought and own for yourself but they get to use it. I guess they just get to use the clothing and other personal items you bought for them also but really it's yours.
:dead::umad:
@Leasy

Superstar
Daps
whiney-upset.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Are his bed, toys, and clothing yours too? Either you bought it for him or you didn't. If I got a PlayStation in the bedroom and one in the living room and they both for me and I use both of them that's me having 2. If I got one and my kid has one there might be 2 in the house but I'm not using my kid's shyt so that's his not mine.

I guess things are just different because when I grew up my parents never acted like the stuff they purchased for me was theirs. When I moved out of my parents house they didn't check me at the door for all their stuff they bought for me but it was really theirs. I took my shyt and left including items they purchased for me. I still got my Super Nintendo they bought for me and my Nintendo 64. They never acted like it was their shyt.
giving some real, "gtfo of my room mom!" vibes with this post. :mjlol:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I went from a day one PS4 to a launch day PS5, haven't regretted it once :ahh:

Side note tho I have to give Sony props on the build quality of their consoles. I have a PS3 I purchased back in 2009 that's still working. I forget my PS5 is in the entertainment system because of how quiet it is, and my PS4 is about to make it to Ragnarok :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I went from a day one PS4 to a launch day PS5, haven't regretted it once :ahh:

Side note tho I have to give Sony props on the build quality of their consoles. I have a PS3 I purchased back in 2009 that's still working. I forget my PS5 is in the entertainment system because of how quiet it is, and my PS4 is about to make it to Ragnarok :wow:

Yeah, very happy to be on ps5 since launch. Been getting blessed with good games since launch, Demons Souls, Miles, Ratchet, Returnal, Horizon, GT7, Kena, TLOU, and you already know who’s around the corner.

Plus, PSVR2 next year gonna change gaming

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yeah, very happy to be on ps5 since launch. Been getting blessed with good games since launch, Demons Souls, Miles, Ratchet, Returnal, Horizon, GT7, Kena, TLOU, and you already know who’s around the corner.

Plus, PSVR2 next year gonna change gaming
But breh, how many of those games are you still playing? On top of that, let’s say every game you listed is fire…you’re okay with 8 good games in 2 years? These companies are making hundreds of millions of dollars; we should be getting damn near 8 classic games a month. I remember generations where there were so many great games coming out that you’d have to decide what to buy and what to wait later for

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But breh, how many of those games are you still playing? On top of that, let’s say every game you listed is fire…you’re okay with 8 good games in 2 years? These companies are making hundreds of millions of dollars; we should be getting damn near 8 classic games a month. I remember generations where there were so many great games coming out that you’d have to decide what to buy and what to wait later for
Big first party games, and 3rd party/smaller games inbetween. Very happy to have gotten the level of quality games we have in the middle of pandemic. Horizon Forbidden West alone is in my top 3 playstation games. Never really been starved for content

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:mjlol: the things y'all say

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Big first party games, and 3rd party/smaller games inbetween. Very happy to have gotten the level of quality games we have in the middle of pandemic. Horizon Forbidden West alone is in my top 3 playstation games. Never really been starved for content
After all these years, I think I finally understand that you are satisfied with any and everything Sony related and you’ll never be real about the situation; and that’s okay. Not even being funny; I think if Sony sold a Playstation branded bag of dog shyt you’d find a way to enjoy having it. No disrespect; dead serious

And yes, I had fun with Horizon Forbidden West

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Why is that so far fetched, even if I exaggerated? What is the excuse for that not happening? All these developers out here and we can’t get a constant stream of games?
We do get a constant stream but making a classic game is hard. Making decent games could be a better objective to achieve tho.