Sony makes me regret buying a PlayStation 5

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I just copped Final Fantasy 12 and FF7 Remake.

Getting Crisis Core in December
Got Valkyrie Profile pre ordered

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have two PS5s in my house one for me and my oldest.ni sold two others.

I also have 2series X and sold the S as well. One used by me and the other by my two younger sons who loves gamepass.

I have 3 switches 1 OG two Oled.

I didn't even finish the last GOW. Got bored but might finish it before second one.
Mans bought 4 ps5’s and still making these threads :dahell:

Low key the biggest sony stan on here :wow:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
We gamers nikka ain't you in a gaming forum. Our house is gadget out. That's what we do.
69068932-3c1a-43a0-9fbd-1d64947ba9b9_text.gif

Good thing the switch is portable so try taking ya family to a park and play so yall can get some vitamin D.

:umad:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
69068932-3c1a-43a0-9fbd-1d64947ba9b9_text.gif

Good thing the switch is portable so try taking ya family to a park and play so yall can get some vitamin D.

:umad:

You sound mad ignorant but OK if that's what you think. You want me to adopt you so I can buy you a game system son. You will have to walk the dog though everyday.
Low key the biggest sony stan on here :wow:

What's wrong with having two PS5s??? Or Xbox. One is my son in his room and one in my mancave. Same with xbox one in my room and the younger boys shared theirs. I am confused.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You sound mad ignorant but OK if that's what you think. You want me to adopt you so I can buy you a game system son. You will have to walk the dog though everyday.

What's wrong with having two PS5s??? Or Xbox. One is my son in his room and one in my mancave. Same with xbox one in my room and the younger boys shared theirs. I am confused.
No kids but I wouldn't consider myself having 2 PS5s if one of them was my son's. I'm not going to be in his room playing his so while I might have paid for 2 of them I have 1 and my son has 1. My Son's possessions aren't my possessions if I bought it and gave it to him then it's his.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No kids but I wouldn't consider myself having 2 PS5s if one of them was my son's. I'm not going to be in his room playing his so while I might have paid for 2 of them I have 1 and my son has 1. My Son's possessions aren't my possessions if I bought it and gave it to him then it's his.

What? If you paid for that shyt and it's in your house thats your shyt. My son ain't grown thats my shyt. Make sure your grades good and you good in school it's in your room. My kids have more than I had growing up but that not going to be no spoiled ass kids shyt gotta be earned.

He is more of a PS dude than me I am Xbox. His cousins and friends all game on Sony where as my cousins n friends Xbox.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What? If you paid for that shyt and it's in your house thats your shyt. My son ain't grown thats my shyt. Make sure your grades good and you good in school it's in your room. My kids have more than I had growing up but that not going to be no spoiled ass kids shyt gotta be earned.

He is more of a PS dude than me I am Xbox. His cousins and friends all game on Sony where as my cousins n friends Xbox.
Are his bed, toys, and clothing yours too? Either you bought it for him or you didn't. If I got a PlayStation in the bedroom and one in the living room and they both for me and I use both of them that's me having 2. If I got one and my kid has one there might be 2 in the house but I'm not using my kid's shyt so that's his not mine.

I guess things are just different because when I grew up my parents never acted like the stuff they purchased for me was theirs. When I moved out of my parents house they didn't check me at the door for all their stuff they bought for me but it was really theirs. I took my shyt and left including items they purchased for me. I still got my Super Nintendo they bought for me and my Nintendo 64. They never acted like it was their shyt.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Are his bed, toys, and clothing yours too? Either you bought it for him or you didn't. If I got a PlayStation in the bedroom and one in the living room and they both for me and I use both of them that's me having 2. If I got one and my kid has one there might be 2 in the house but I'm not using my kid's shyt so that's his not mine.

I guess things are just different because when I grew up my parents never acted like the stuff they purchased for me was theirs. When I moved out of my parents house they didn't check me at the door for all their stuff they bought for me but it was really theirs. I took my shyt and left including items they purchased for me. I still got my Super Nintendo they bought for me and my Nintendo 64. They never acted like it was their shyt.

My son is 13 years old and wtf are you talking about

I am glad you don't have kids yet you thinking too literally. It's not that deep and yes that's my shyt too. He dont pay bills in this house as well. He owns nothing and he knows that. Mommy and daddy pay for everything he doesn't work.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The lack of games is a real issue but there are so many games on PS4 I never played it's not a real concern for me.....yet.
I just started playing WatchDogs recently, got Horizon Dawn 2 and Stray waiting in the tuck when ever i feel like playing them

The UI and PS+ redesign were improvements to me. Love that a full menu can be accessed by a single button press instead of having to navigate through multiple menus and on PS4 my PS+ sucked with me having to wait alot for the libraries to load