Sony makes me regret buying a PlayStation 5

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
My son is 13 years old and wtf are you talking about

I am glad you don't have kids yet you thinking too literally. It's not that deep and yes that's my shyt too. He dont pay bills in this house as well. He owns nothing and he knows that. Mommy and daddy pay for everything he doesn't work.
Target switch time this man @winb83 really posting some funny ass shyt :russ:

Man gonna have his kids talking back

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This gen has been mid so far from first party input especially on Microsoft with no major 1st party games in 2022. I think pandemic really f'd things up, but at least things will pick up again with god of war

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No kids but I wouldn't consider myself having 2 PS5s if one of them was my son's. I'm not going to be in his room playing his so while I might have paid for 2 of them I have 1 and my son has 1. My Son's possessions aren't my possessions if I bought it and gave it to him then it's his.
if your kids grades ain't right, you gonna let him sit up in his room and play video games?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Y'all giving me ptsd. I had all the consoles in the 90s and i played more video games at my friends house then my own house. Mom was always trippin - using the wack ass excuse that the electric bill is going too high. And i believed her too :beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My son is 13 years old and wtf are you talking about

I am glad you don't have kids yet you thinking too literally. It's not that deep and yes that's my shyt too. He dont pay bills in this house as well. He owns nothing and he knows that. Mommy and daddy pay for everything he doesn't work.
When you give something to someone else it's no longer yours. Their age is irrelevant. It's not about him paying bills you bought it and gave it to someone else and bought it specifically for them to have it. Does your adult sibling or parent have to pay bills in your house for the gifts you buy them to truly be theirs?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"It's my console father!!!"

Lowkey @winb83 this might inadvertently be exposing you as a cac :russ:
Ain't no black man parenting like this whether they got kids or don't
My black father bought me all types of shyt and when I moved out of the house I took shyt he bought for me with me and he didn't say jack shyt about it being his cause it wasn't. He bought that stuff for me and gave it to me. After I moved out he ain't never call me up like aye bring that Super Nintendo I bought you when you was 9 back over here cause its mine and I wanna play it.

You talking nonsense. If your kid goes out and rakes yards earns enough and buys a PlayStation you know damn well even if he bought that with his own money it's gonna follow the same rules as anything else does under your authority in your house. Your authority over your child has jack to do with how they got their possessions if they're minors living in your home. None of that has anything to do with race either.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
My black father bought me all types of shyt and when I moved out of the house I took shyt he bought for me with me and he didn't say jack shyt about it being his cause it wasn't. He bought that stuff for me and gave it to me. After I moved out he ain't never call me up like aye bring that Super Nintendo I bought you when you was 9 back over here cause its mine and I wanna play it.

You talking nonsense. If your kid goes out and rakes yards earns enough and buys a PlayStation you know damn well even if he bought that with his own money it's gonna follow the same rules as anything else does under your authority in your house. Your authority over your child has jack to do with how they got their possessions if they're minors living in your home. None of that has anything to do with race either.
Tis just jokes breh did not mean an real offense :lolbron:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Sleasy was not always like this

but I should have known something was up when we played live 14 with SharePlay and thought the game was fire

that right there should have let me know something was not right with dude mentally
:mjlol: