God of War
Evil West

so i'll be eating good soon enough

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why is that so far fetched, even if I exaggerated? What is the excuse for that not happening? All these developers out here and we can’t get a constant stream of games?
Bro cats either too young or don’t remember how many classics used to drop on a monthly basis. But that type of shyt can’t happen anymore because AAA games cost WAY more money to make nowadays. shyt u talkin bout was more the PS1-PS2 era.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No backward compatibility as well. I cant play all the old COD games. What the hell was Sony thinking about.
That’s the thing that burns me up about the PlayStation 5. The hardware power is there to run old games but they gimped the disc drive so it can’t. Then they have the nerve to sell you backwards compatibility as a monthly service.

Things like that the fanboys just either shrug their shoulders or say nobody cares. If nobody cares why does Premium even exist.

This is the kind of shyt companies who are market leaders not really competing with anybody do. Just be dikks to their customers because they can.