Sony Japan's Sept 9/8 (2 AM ET/11 PM PT) PS4 Event 2013 livestream links & Official Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imo and this is just my feeling on it.

This says that sony is dropping the system in the states now just because the xbox is dropping this year. I have never seen a company not release there merchandise to there core audience 1st. I really can't think of another company that has done this.

They know they are going to sell in japan no matter what so they throw them in the bushes...again I don't like that kind of thought process for a company.

I don't feel like the ps4 is ready for launch just yet.

I've only read three of your posts and every single one of them has been remarkably stupid and completely irrelevant.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Everything Ryse dreamed it could be :jawalrus:
That Vita TV is just :ohlawd: you know they gonna jailbreak that piff and make it even better :wow:

:lupe: i didnt even think of that, if that shyt gets jailbroken breh...:wow: im playing all the psp joints i missed out on

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've only read three of your posts and every single one of them has been remarkably stupid and completely irrelevant.

:ohhh:

:bryan: completely irrelevant

I've only read one of your post and I can already tell your a Sony stan, going ham at anything that doesn't praise the ps4.

I love playstation but I swear everyday the net makes me second guess if I want to fly that sony banner at all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Vita TV is gettin copped. :steviej:

Playing my ps4 on another TV without moving the system and playing Vita games on my TV too?
SFZ3LgE.gif

Thought it was pretty known that Japan wasn't getting the PS4 till next year. Xbox aint launching in Japan this holiday, Wii U is dumpster fire status, PS4 gonna win by default regardless in Asia, so no biggie.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Sony done took a system that was made for a "dying" market... flipped it, then made it for a modern market. All while Nintendo was making the 2DS :heh:. shyt, I already got a DS3, I'm gonna cop just the Vita TV then probably the new 64 GB 32 (i just saw how much them bytches cost) card after that.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to be clear - (a) Sony has no console competition in Japan, it can release whenever it likes and dominate, (b) the Christmas season means next to nothing in Japan, so no need to release Oct/Nov and (c) people in Japan will buy the PS4 when it has games that Japanese people care about. They don't care about Killzone/Infamous etc - the American/European launch games are irrelevant for them, and the games they will care about aren't coming until next year.

/discussion.