Sony Japan's Sept 9/8 (2 AM ET/11 PM PT) PS4 Event 2013 livestream links & Official Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@PS4

if I don't feel like moving my ps4 if someone is watching TV on the the one it's hooked up to... that's what you can do with it.

the playing of Vita, PSP, PS1 games on the TV with a controller is the bigger plus.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4

if I don't feel like moving my ps4 if someone is watching TV on the the one it's hooked up to... that's what you can do with it.

the playing of Vita, PSP, PS1 games on the TV with a controller is the bigger plus.
No its not, because who da fukk wants to play PSP and PS1 games PERIOD :popcorn:
And don't they have gaikai for that? So that makes what you talking about even less "special"
Not that it was special anyway. PS1 games work via emulators n shyt :heh:
Its not something to be like "Yeah, forget what XB is doing with TV, I can play PS1 games!!!"
That is what this is all about. What each system is bringing to the table. The ability to stream to another TV?
We don't have the ability to play on ONE TV right now, why would a feature directed towards CHILDREN be this :blessed: thing?
We adults here, the average age of gamers is 38yrs old. I don't have to move my xbox around (or ps/wii) cuz I decide where shyt goes. I don't know how things work in your life, maybe that isn't an option for you?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No its not, because who da fukk wants to play PSP and PS1 games PERIOD :popcorn:
And don't they have gaikai for that? So that makes what you talking about even less "special"
Not that it was special anyway. PS1 games work via emulators n shyt :heh:
Its not something to be like "Yeah, forget what XB is doing with TV, I can play PS1 games!!!"
That is what this is all about. What each system is bringing to the table. The ability to stream to another TV?
We don't have the ability to play on ONE TV right now, why would a feature directed towards CHILDREN be this :blessed: thing?
We adults here, the average age of gamers is 38yrs old. I don't have to move my xbox around (or ps/wii) cuz I decide where shyt goes. I don't know how things work in your life, maybe that isn't an option for you?

It's an option. And playin Vita games alone makes it worthwhile to me. Carry on.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
At the end of the day I'd rather ps4 + vita TV over what Microsoft is trying to do with the Xbox.

But then again I care about the games first

Vita TV will give me an even bigger catalogue of shyt to choose from.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Struggle response. :yawn:
Notice how you said "more games" then failed to name one :laff:

You said you'd rather pay another $130 to play PS1 games, and that sony's PS-store streaming via VitaTV is better than what xbox has.
But I got the struggle response? :leon:

Miley, most of america is shaking there heads at you. Go home Miley, go home :snoop:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I could be wrong but at the playstation reveal. I remember them saying worldwide launch this year.
Yeah they did, but you know whats hilarious? These nikkaz really wanna squabble over "my system is launching in more countries than yours :wrist:"

You mean the PS4 is launching in more countries than the Xbox One is? :gladbron:

And I just noticed that PS Vita TV is a CONCEPT VIDEO :laff:

Waitstaion 4: In 2015 we plan on being the shyt!!!