Sony is literally building AAA studios not buying them

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A reach of epic proportions that how you know they’re feeling defeated lol

This title of the thread is specifically about AAA developers/publishers, and they are equating Housemarque and a pc porting tech company to that.:mjlol:
M$ please say the $

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A reach of epic proportions that how you know they’re feeling defeated lol

This title of the thread is specifically about AAA developers/publishers, and they are equating Housemarque and a pc porting tech company to that.:mjlol:
Exactly. These dudes acting like Sony just bought Take Two or something. These dudes are slow lol.

uupjOKS.png

A porting studio

vs

Actual franchises published by this company.
9mquMVD.png

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, it seems sony does have a history with Nixxes as if it wasn’t evident, they are a Dutch company and have ties with Hulst and Guerrilla Games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So a studio that has literally worked on nothing but triple A games isn't a triple a studio developer because it primarily works on triple A ports

Again I don't care either way but just because a lot of you clearly don't know what triple A means.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So a studio that has literally worked on nothing but triple A games isn't a triple a studio developer because it primarily works on triple A ports

Again I don't care either way but just because a lot of you clearly don't know what triple A means.

they don’t even make games. It’s like calling xdev a AAA studio

time to go on your stan vacation.y’all out here equating no name support studios who’s biggest resume job is tomb raider ports to Bethesda

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they don’t even make games. It’s like calling xdev a AAA studio

time to go on your stan vacation.y’all out here equating no name support studios who’s biggest resume job is tomb raider ports to Bethesda
So what are they?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are a support studio of 46 employees, in what definition of AAA is that?
Not trying to change your mind, again I don't care. but if a company pretty much only works on triple A games, they are a triple A studio even if it's alawys a partnership.

You can try to spin that how you like

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not trying to change your mind, again I don't care. but if a company pretty much only works on triple A games, they are a triple A studio even if it's alawys a partnership.

You can try to spin that how you like
Come on, man. You are being dishonest. There is a wide difference between developing your *own* AAA title and assisting in porting over a AAA title.