Sony is developing a new game cartridge.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
UMD all over again

:huhldup:
mI3I4Aj.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is for playing multiplayer online, that type of connection is trash when your expecting people to download 100+GB games with data limitations.
Then you need to call your ISP

Ain’t Microsoft fault or problem. your internet is trash.

Game devs/pubs have done their job.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Then you need to call your ISP

Ain’t Microsoft fault or problem. your internet is trash.

Game devs/pubs have done their job.
I have the best internet available for my area. download speeds isnt the problem for me, it's the data caps. Downloading 2 100GB games and a few patches in a month would put me over my limit.

I never said it was Microsoft's fault, they have the right idea. I've been saying greedy internet service providers are the problem.

:dahell:
Nintendo already threw discs in the bushes. You think switch2 will take discs?:dahell:
They went with cartridges, that's still physical media.

:dahell:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
As long as they learn from the pricing failures of the Vita, I dont see the problem

Vita damn near as powerful as a damn Switch. And fukk you nintendogs dont post no stats that say otherwise

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You posted a link that included mobile and Facebook games.

:stopitslime:

You willingly to take a ban bet that all 3 next gen consoles will have disk drives in 2022?
:stopitslime:
You sure you'll still be alive by 2022 :usure:
And bruh, you're a Sony fan right? You must realize that the cloud is real so by default your console maker of choice is not in the advantageous position you clowns seem to think. So you sold more consoles this gen, Xbox wanted all systems connected to create even more cloud computational power. You know, like how Sony did with the cancer research thing. Microsoft was like fukk cancer, we giving our computational power to the gamers!

You probably forgot about all that so you are forgetting what's coming next gen :dame: crackdown3 is just a glimpse into Xbox's future. They already laid the blueprint, go watch e3 2013 if you wanna be reminded then calculate what you think will happen next gen :ufdup:
PSVR? You played AstroBot or Firewall Zero Hour? There's honestly not enough time for me to even gett into all the games I want on PSVR.
:duck:

I would say get a job then you broke fakkit but it's Smooth Thursday so :handshake: