Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dudes on here copped multiple PS4's because the fan got too loud :mjlol:
If we added up total cost of PC + monitor + game cost vs console + tv + game cost im sure the console is twice the price of the pc

They not ready for that discussion though :mjgrin:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
What is your actual issue with pcs? Dont think you ever explained..

Just you nikkaz with that master race shyt , so I hate all of yuz...

Everybody knows the gaming world is run by consoles, you all say well look what the 2080ti can do ... but none of you have it .... none of you actually play on 4k ...

I just don’t get the platform, refresh rate ? Is that the big play ?

Just looking at somebody gaming on a pc makes me mad

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah I'm pretty sure they're both hobbies breh :patrice:
There are different levels to hobbies.

For example, some people are into rpg boardgames. Some people are so into it that they hand paint highly detailed figures to play board games with.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just you nikkaz with that master race shyt , so I hate all of yuz...

Everybody knows the gaming world is run by consoles, you all say well look what the 2080ti can do ... but none of you have it .... none of you actually play on 4k ...

I just don’t get the platform, refresh rate ? Is that the big play ?

Just looking at somebody gaming on a pc makes me mad
Breh, you live in a false world

ps4 only sold 110 million total units

Theirs single games on PC with more players than that

how can you say console runs gaming world when the most popular console in the world doesnt equal the population of 1 PC game :francis:

its simple mathematics :francis:

Theirs tournaments on PC games that have prize pools of $20 million, played in stadiums that have 75,000 crowds :francis:

The biggest console tournament is like $250,000 played in a small arena of like 3,000 crowds :francis:

1 PC tournament has gave more money out than all the console tournaments in history combined :francis:

Consoles are glorified little kid toys :umad: they dont move the needle on nothing :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The entire top 15 prize pool money for video games in history (over $500 million in tournament money) are PC games

Call of duty black ops 4 is first in console money, #16 total, at $7.4 million In total tournament money

dota 2 alone is at $223 million total tournament money

get the fukk outta here @TheMaster

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The entire top 15 prize pool money for video games in history (over $500 million in tournament money) are PC games

Call of duty black ops 4 is first in console money, #16 total, at $7.4 million In total tournament money

dota 2 alone is at $223 million total tournament money

get the fukk outta here @TheMaster

Fake news

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a 4k tv and a ps4 pro for under $1000 and everything I needed came with the system.

:comeon:

Yall nikkas do a whole lot of lying when it comes to building a PC.

Most people dont give a fukk about ultra high settings to be dropping that much on a PC, most people I know dont even have a desktop pc, they use laptops.

The average gamer is completely fine with the specs they get from a console, all that native 4k, 240fps shyt is something only the hardest of the hardcore care about.
The average gamer would rather pick up a xbox/ps controller and relax on the couch. We not trying to be slouched over a desk with 3 monitors trying to figure out why some recent patch is tanking your performance.

:comeon:

Exactly, my point, why are you debating this with me, when you don't know what you are talking about

You got a PRO that can't do 4k, you got a budget 4k TV that's not a real 4k TV and can't do real HDR, the panel of the TV is cheap and has a low color gamut

You have effectively wasted 1000 dollars being a cheap ass loser lmao

You don't know even know shyt about TVs, yet you trying to debate me when you should be taking notes and realize a nikka is trying to help

a 400 dollar gaming PC at best buy can do 1080 60fps at max settings no problem, that blows away anything the PRO can do, shyt would look like real life to you compared to what you are use to

A 1080p gaming Monitor will have better imaging quality than your cheap ass 4k TV, because it will have a better panel and wider color gamut so everything will have more detail

That's what you don't get

I was like you, I had the PRO a cheap ass TCL 4kTV, thinking I was doing it, until I saw what the real shyt look like

I got my first gaming PC in 2017 i got the 1080ti, still got the same shyt only I sold the 1080ti because I said fukk it I'm upgrading to the 3080ti because I realized I was being a bum talking about not upgrading

First thing I did was compared The PRO on a 4k HDR TV to the PC, there was no comparison between Mass Effect Andromeda on the PRO in HDR compared to the PC, it was that dramatic of a difference, Arkham Knight on the PC it wasn't even close compared to the PS4 version, not even close, you have to see the shyt in person to understand how vast the gap is. I finally understood what these nikkaz was talking about, these consoles are toys, you gives these kids

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this has been one of the most bullshyt arguments to pop up in these discussions.

The vast majority of people aren't dropping $1200 at one time for a phone. The average person is paying $200 with monthly payments for 2 years for a new phone, it's a terrible comparison.

:stopitslime:

Once again you are showing a low on the totem pole you, most bums you know

You save money cashing out the phone its one a time purchase, and you only have to pay a hundred dollars to upgrade the next year

yall nikkaz buying 200 dollar phone bills because you lack the discipline to stack, by the time you paid that bill for a year I done stacked up another 1200 by accident, and I can get the newest phone, upgrade my TV, upgrade the crib, because all my shyt is already paid for, and I can just sell it and add a few hundred dollars for better shyt

But also if you can finance a phone, why don't you think you can finance a fukking computer

anybody with a 620 credit score can get financing at best buy lmao, so you can easily afford whatever is in the store if you have a fukking job lmao, nikkaz buying cheap ass garbage ass 4k TVs when they can pay 50 dollars a month for a REAL 4k TV lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt breh.

I know one person in real life with a quality gaming pc, which is my brother in law, and breh doesn't do shyt but play games. He's literally 33 years old and ain't had a girlfriend since high school.

It would be real hard to convince the average person to spend $1500+ on a damn pc just to play video games when xbox is 1/3 of the price.

There's plenty of shyt the average person would spend their money on before investing $1500 into a video game system.

Get the fukk outta here with this shyt

You can look at youtubers and see the difference between the type of PC gamer we talking about and console gamers
Console gamers are man children like Low tier god, that weirdo nikka who killed himself, and all types of corny ass nikkaz like Dj Akademiks

when the PC gamers live in a nice homes, got expensive shyt all in their home, got game rooms, and are mature adults with families, not dusty nikkaz from the basement like the majority of console players
bum ass nikkaz playing 2k and rolling swishas all day

A loser is a loser no matter what he does, if your 33 year old brother law gamed on console instead of PC he would still be a loser, what does that have to do with anything

also